cong mods: who wants them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why this couldn't be handled in the staff forum, but someone please replace me.

Az is probably a good choice cause he actually noticed and took initiative.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
i'll do it, i have half cong mods already + i check the forum pretty much daily anyway

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Am I wrong in thinking that Cong mods are also Great Library mods by default? I've thought about GL mods for a long time. I don't post post as much in Cong as I read it, but I guess that's what's needed here?

I know I'm a very crass individual, but I'm also known in Circus and Smogon Tours for fairness and diligence. I was called highly community building and noted for my presence in GL when I was nominated for CC. I don't want to have a huge effect on the forums or anything, but if someone is just needed to move things to their proper places/deal with spambots that's cool with me.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Am I wrong in thinking that Cong mods are also Great Library mods by default? I've thought about GL mods for a long time. I don't post post as much in Cong as I read it, but I guess that's what's needed here?

I know I'm a very crass individual, but I'm also known in Circus and Smogon Tours for fairness and diligence. I was called highly community building and noted for my presence in GL when I was nominated for CC. I don't want to have a huge effect on the forums or anything, but if someone is just needed to move things to their proper places/deal with spambots that's cool with me.
Yes, you automatically get mods of any child forums (it doesn't work the other way round though)

mods in cong serve more than just janitorial purposes: they need to set an example of quality and behaviour in threads, and to slap people on the wrists/remind people of the topic at hand when necessary to keep things on track.

If you want mods PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)