Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEOPLE KEEP ON HAXING ME ON THE LADDER AND ARE LIKE "RELAX DUDE ITS A GAME"
Seriously? ugh people don't even have the decency to say sorry(i do when i hax someone)

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kinglers Magcargo used fire blast! The attack missed!
"wow sorry kingler"
"its ok, thanks for acknowledging the miss"
*Next turn*
Kinglers octillery used scald! Its a critical hit! and a burn!

I fall in love with an anime character and there is nothing I can do. Except to continue my History homework, but, whatever.
Lol one of my friends is in love with anime girls too... so he watched anime...stuff. You catch my drift?

And lol my mom yelled at me for cussing my brother out. I was going to bitch again, but i think i might be infracted if i cuss that much again :P

I'm not sure if that counts as stupid, but it's irrelevant to YOU, so ehh
This is a thread for bitching. Plain and simple. People come here to rant and rave, thats the purpose of this thread. I dont see what you guys have against Kingler's post. If you disagree, fine. PM him or something then.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
The avatar that I want to use has a size of 700 KB. I, as a mortal un-badged user, can't upload that avatar because my privileges won't let me use avatars larger than 100 KB. If there is a nice moderator that wants to help me with this, a PM won't be bad. MAKE ME HAPPY PLEASE.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Relax dude, it's a game. You can't apologize for rng and you shouldn't expect anybody to do the same.
My anger would depend on whether the opponent's team was designed to be luck-based purposefully.

But at least we have evasion clause here, otherwise things could be worse.

Whoa whoa this is America, stop the moon speak and talk English pls
Whoa whoa this is the internet.
Unless both parties AND the server is provided by an American company, it doesn't count as America. (legally speaking)

Cresselia~~

um.... i don't think that one counts... I mean teams like bright powder Froslass with confuse ray and double team and thunderwave, or any other team that paralyzes every single thing.
Or, a triple team with 3 Blissey, all serene grace and spam blizzard, basically wants to freeze everything.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
I got late for Kyubee update and decided on doing Scarf latias for QC. Rejected first day, that happens to me for not outright ignoring jirachi in the analysis. Now i feel like crying.

Also, it happens that the anime just cant fall any deeper after making Ash remember his best childhood friend that he completely forgot for 5 journies. It seems that The Origin will suck as well. Why cant they just take and animate the manga. Pls help

My agility lucario analysis got rejected and now I feel sad. But then again, I should have contacted a few QC members to see if its viable.

I'm also bad at RU.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I have 4 tests this week. One of which counts for 20% of your grade and has 2 questions, probably insanely difficult. Another one of which counts for 25% of my grade (other subject) and I don't fully get. Fun.

Cresselia~~

[Smogon Double] Lost to a Discharge Team, 5 Pokemon had balloons
Boring game PLUS:
He was at around 1450 and I got shot from 16xx to 15xx.

Then my boyfriend heard me moan and decides to play with my team and lost miserably TWICE...

My scores, my scores, my scores....... urrrrrrgghgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have 4 tests this week. One of which counts for 20% of your grade and has 2 questions, probably insanely difficult. Another one of which counts for 25% of my grade (other subject) and I don't fully get. Fun.
Oh dear....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)