Project Community Create a Team (Week 7: Final Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
The voting has ended guys and the winner is...
Lord Death Man!!!

Remember now that you make nominations they have to be considered fitting picks for Bulky Offense and pair with Audino well. GL

well because Audino-Mega has Healing Wish, I think we should use some kind of Pokemon that has good synergy with it and appreciates Healing Wish support.

Tyrantrum @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Tyrnatrum is nice because it can clean late game and appreciates Audino's ability to threaten Fighting-types and lure Steel-types. It also likes Healing Wish in case it gets worn down. Not much else to say because this is such a simple mon haha, although Choice Scarf is also something to consider for revenge killing I guess. I could also see something like SD Drapion here since it like Steel-types weakened and can get worn down if LO.

Jumpluff
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Spd / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Encore
- Acrobatics
- U-Turn

Jumpluff helps Mega Audino by being able to give it Free turns with Sleep Powder or Encore, allowing Mega Audino to take knockouts, force switches, or get a free Healing wish off.

[i'm not super good at descriptions, sorry guys.]

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Could I re-nominate BrandonBeast 's set? (Specs Meloetta) Thinking of stuff that Audino lures in, we get Escavalier, Bronzong, and Mega Steelix as major targets, and also Delphox and Fletchinder somewhat. Then, it also takes on dark types with its excellent bulk and typing (including trapping Absol in a 50/50 if it happens to somehow have both coverage moves that hit it). Meloetta has execellent bulk all around, and healing wish can give it a second life to tear through a lot of teams, especially once it's checks have been lured in.

(I have another nomination in mind if I can't renom someone else's set)

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Could I re-nominate BrandonBeast 's set? (Specs Meloetta) Thinking of stuff that Audino lures in, we get Escavalier, Bronzong, and Mega Steelix as major targets, and also Delphox and Fletchinder somewhat. Then, it also takes on dark types with its excellent bulk and typing (including trapping Absol in a 50/50 if it happens to somehow have both coverage moves that hit it). Meloetta has execellent bulk all around, and healing wish can give it a second life to tear through a lot of teams, especially once it's checks have been lured in.

(I have another nomination in mind if I can't renom someone else's set)
You can renominate someone else's set, if you do change your mind though you can edit your post

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

Medicham @ Life Orb
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch / Drain Punch

Thanks to Mega Audino having Healing Wish, Medicham can have more time to break through teams with it's Life Orb set. MegaDino's luring power can weaken a lot of stuff, like Mega Steelix and Bronzong, so Medicham can come in and kill the weakened mons. Choice Scarf Cham is also an option with less power but the ability to clean up late-game.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Nominating aerodactyl
is checked by pretty much every single thing that audino lures while uping the teams speed tier/helping against offense,it loves hw too
Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Fire Fang
- Roost

Last edited:

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Diogo

fitting a fast mon who soft checks exploud on the team early on will save us a lot of headaches later on imo. even tho i hate roost on aero. also checks several of the big UGH mons for like every team, including Virizion and fletch.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Sorry it took me so long
is Diogo with his Aerodactyl. Nominations for the third teammate start now!!!

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Took me a while to think of good partners

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

So even though we have LureDino I still think this team should have a better Steel-check but this team also needs something to deal with Water-types. Magneton can launch powerful attacks, be a nice pivot to electric types (which are a bit harder to deal with since Aero doesn't have EQ) and help the deal also not be too weak to ScarfDurant. It can also scare out scarf Tyrantrum. Of course since Magneton is very diverse as well this set can be changed in the editing weeks if we need Magnet Rise + Eviolite or a revenge killer.

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 41 HP / 252 SpA / 215 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Ok so this might be too early LOL since this thing just dropped but I decided I might as well nom it cause w/e. Anyways the main problems this team faces are bulky Water and Ground-types, like Siesmitoad, Gastrodon, Jellicent, and Rhyperier, who aren't staying in on Audino for the most part and Aerodactyl can't really touch. Venusaur has reliable recover, good bulk, and a nice offensive presence with Life Orb. Not only does it beat the previously mentioned Pokemon, but it can also act as an electric switch in and a secondary fighting switch in should we need it. Also can really cripple switch ins like Escavalier with HP Fire should they expect Sleep Powder. EVs outspeed Adamant Hitmonlee, if there's a better spread tell me!! Also if we ran this we'd probably need a Tyrnatrum check, maybe Seismitoad for Rocks?? As well as a Delphox switch in. (I would say Houndoom but no spin / Defog with Aero and Audino with no recovery, maybe Meloetta??)

Another option is Tangrowth, and if you want to nom that it's good because it can switch in to EQ / Slowking Psyshock better, but the main draw of Venusaur to me is that it is also a much better Electric switch in, which we'll need since no Mega Steelix, and it still can't switch in to Slowking Fblast. also deals with things like opposing Amoongus better because it doesn't fear Sludge Bomb. (although maybe Tangrowth + Seismitoad would overall work better? idk someone should seriously nom Tangrowth lmao).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)