Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a negative. Will let you know if I do though. Haven't received a response yet from the hatcher but I am thinking about just breeding more for higher chances. I want to add some more shinies though. So i am probably going with this route:

Gliscor Jolly In Net Ball
Butterfree Timid Tinted Lense in Dream Ball
Adamant Ninetails in Dream Ball
then gible
0691 is miserable too,Can you check another egg. For me ?

Hey Entei,

Are you still interested in the Shiny 6IV Heracross for a banner foe my thread? You'd have to one it, otherwise my Powersaves is coming in the mail.

Yes it is Ut level 1 and I will give you semi redis rights. Just standard credits is all that's needed ^^
Great :D
But you wanna CMT for something else for the new hippo egg also (1370)? I've been meaning to do the exact same thing for ages, but never got a hold of a safari ball one xD

Gosh you're so efficient. Yeah I want it if its male. I'm not at all sexest but it feels weird to me for Aggron to be female for some reason...
- Aron (M) - Relaxed - Rock Head - 31.31.31.31.31.09 [0337]
If you are ok with that I will do the 3 you wanted

for

the 2 Landorus you wanted and articuno. I am getting online now. I can clone anything if you need me to just let me know.

- Aron (M) - Relaxed - Rock Head - 31.31.31.31.31.09 [0337]
If you are ok with that I will do the 3 you wanted

for

the 2 Landorus you wanted and articuno. I am getting online now. I can clone anything if you need me to just let me know.
Oh okay, that's great!
But sorry, I'm not at home right now xD Don't have access to a my ds...
Also I don't need you to clone, since I can do that in 5th gen. I guess I'll try to catch you when I can trade :)

Oh okay, that's great!
But sorry, I'm not at home right now xD Don't have access to a my ds...
Also I don't need you to clone, since I can do that in 5th gen. I guess I'll try to catch you when I can trade :)
Ok, sounds good. anything else you need? I had trouble with gotholette so if you had something to help get me started i can work on it for you.

Ok, sounds good. anything else you need? I had trouble with gotholette so if you had something to help get me started i can work on it for you.
Nah its fine, I know the Gothita one is difficult, so I put it on my wants list xD Don't have much to help.
If you are still here in like an hour I would be home. If not I'll catch you sometime :)

Bold/Calm

Tinted Lens/Magic Guard

31/x/31/31/31/31

I could use a female of one of these in the dream ball.

What are 3 things that interest you?

Bold/Calm

Tinted Lens/Magic Guard

31/x/31/31/31/31

I could use a female of one of these in the dream ball.

What are 3 things that interest you?
Houndour, Feebas, and Chansey if I had to pick.

I lost my female with psycho shift and stored power, so if you want those I'll have to get a xatu and rebreed them real quick. Shouldn't take more then a day or two either way though.

hiii :P
can i please have a
Marill (F) - Jolly - Huge Power - 31.31.31.15.31.31 [2945]

hey this is kalos born right ?
can i also order a

Pokemon: Forestres
Nature:BOLD
Ability:Sturdy
Iv Spread:31/31/31/31/31/31 - (if possible if not tell me )
Egg Moves:
(as many as you can :P)
- Stealth Rock
- Light Screen
- spikes
- Toxic

Pokeball:
fastball.png
Catch Info: ?
Nickname: ARMORED EYES

Kalos born please

THANKS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :P

I HAVE SOME 5IV POKEMON LIKE
mudkip
goomy
scyther
charmander

Can you CMT for your hatched shiny hoppip, lickitung, and snover?
What are the levels and redis rights on

Whimsicott
Timid
Prankster
(31/31/31/31/31/31)
OT - Tara (54448)

Shellder - lure ball
Naive
Skill link
(31/31/31/31/31/31)
OT - rexifus (17452)

Vivillon (icy snow)
Timid
Compound eyes
(31/31/31/31/31/31)
OT - Leo (25678)

How's the Swirlix doing? :)
I will probably have to do it myself as the guy who was going to breed the starting parent never did. Lol I will work on it today abd should have it finished in a couple of hours at most.

What are the levels and redis rights on

Whimsicott
Timid
Prankster
(31/31/31/31/31/31)
OT - Tara (54448)

Shellder - lure ball
Naive
Skill link
(31/31/31/31/31/31)
OT - rexifus (17452)

Vivillon (icy snow)
Timid
Compound eyes
(31/31/31/31/31/31)
OT - Leo (25678)

I will probably have to do it myself as the guy who was going to breed the starting parent never did. Lol I will work on it today abd should have it finished in a couple of hours at most.
Whimsicott is level 56, vivillon is level 50, and shellder is level 1. All are fully redistributable:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)