Chesty's gift shop. [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

"Above all, video games were meant to be one thing: Fun for everyone." Satoru Iwata

There was a while actually where I kinda didn't enjoy the stuff I was doing. People were giving me grief about what I was doing and saying I was doing to much or some other stuff. Video Games were meant to be enjoyed though and I remember I hosted all these giveaways just for that reason. I hope that I can help everyone enjoy pokemon more and that this time after creating many giveaway threads that maybe this one I make will be correct.

"Even if we come from different sides of the world, speak different languages. Even, if we eat to many chips, or riceballs. Every one of us, here today, is identical. In the most important way. Each one of has the heart of a gamer." Satoru Iwata

It doesn't matter how many posts you have, or how many badges you have. It doesn't matter how many pokemon you have or how big your trade thread is. Everyone came to this site to enjoy pokemon and it doesn't matter what you have because if you're enjoying your game then you should be happy. I enjoy the games I play and I enjoy the people that respect and support me for what I am doing. I know for a fact that some people think I'm attention seeking or that I do to much but that doesn't matter because I enjoy what I'm doing.

Thanks you for everyone that has supported me it means a lot to me. One of the few reasons I come to this site is because I'm happy to know that people support the weird ways that I contribute and I am very grateful.

Breeding

After some thought I decided to consider bringing back my breeding program. I was inspired by SnoopysWorld to bring this back and after the success he had on breeding spitbacks for other users.

Spitback requests

1)...Testing9193 would like a HA ralts no egg moves needed. Side note: wont be back till 18th

2)...December bagon

3)...@craymond727 aipom status pending as of now.

The Rules

Please use the following form

Time zone:
Requested pokemon:
Friend code & IGN:
Other Notes:

I can't take anymore then three breeding requests at a time so this will be done on a first come first serve.

Please be patient and unless 5 days have passed from the day you requested the order please don't spam my inbox asking for your pokemon.

I will do the best I can on egg moves. Unless you're looking for a certain egg move then I will breed with whatever egg moves I have at my disposal. Depending on time sometimes I may not even request egg moves so please specify in advance.

All of my spitbacks are NON REDIS. Please credit me as the person who gave you the original parent if you decide to trade anything.

Please be aware some pokemon I have wont have hidden ability. I will do the best I can thanks.

I do not breed females that are 12.5%

Last edited:
Pokemon that I can breed

Kanto

Johto

hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Last edited:
Spitbacks in stock

You may take as many spitbacks as you wish however, please fill out this form

Time zone:
Friend code/ Ign or pokemon you deposit on GTS if requesting for one pokemon:
Pokemon desired:

Specify what gender you want because I can also give males.

Everything comes with egg moves I will do the best I can on Hidden ability. Please don't ask for hidden ablity if I don't have one with hidden ability sorry.

My spitbacks are NON REDIS

Spitbacks I have in stock

Side Note I have more stuff but I need to dig through my boxes:0. That's gonna be awful.​

Last edited:
Random giveaways

Every now and then I will host a random giveaway. Follow the rules to participate.​

Last edited:
Basic friendly rules.

I understand the first language for some people isn't english but hey try your best.

My giveaway thread is for giveaway thread is for giveaways. My trade thread (future one) is for trading and trading only. Please don't post in the wrong place.

Be polite. Please and Thank you make a HUGE difference.

Please be patient

Don't ask for something I'm offering. If I am offering something in my trade thread but not giving away a copy of that pokemon in my giveaway thread there is a reason. If you want to make trade offer go to my trade thread (future trade thread).

ENJOY AND HAVE FUNXD. That's the whole purpose of this giveaway thread.

Yeah I know I said I would change things. This is probably no where close to what a lot of people expected but I shouldn't be giving away free stuff on my trade thread to. That's what the giveaway thread is for. It's a lot I know and a lot of text so sorry in advance but please read. Thanks to everyone and well enjoy. I guess I'm open.

Timezone: GMT + 7
Requested Pokemon: Can you please breed a Ralts for a future Gallade? Thank you in advance.
FC: 4227-3613-3062
IGN: Rakean
Notes: If possible, HA. I don't care about egg moves. THANKS A TON in advance.
^-^
Oh and if possible, can I ask for that spitback slowpoke? Thank you in advance. But if I can't request both a bred mon and a spitback, it's fine by me. The Ralts is more important.
Yet again, thank you for all of your hard work.

Timezone: GMT + 7
Requested Pokemon: Can you please breed a Ralts for a future Gallade? Thank you in advance.
FC: 4227-3613-3062
IGN: Rakean
Notes: If possible, HA. I don't care about egg moves. THANKS A TON in advance.
^-^
I would have to do it in a dream ball then because Hidden ability would not be compatible in a moon ball ralts if that's fine. Also I'm gonna trade you a spitback shouldn't be a problem right? Just wanted to make sure you knew:)

edit: Slowpoke won't have hidden ablity if you still want post on my profile with something you deposited on gts asking for a slowpoke and I can get that done. Also feel free to give me an answer on the ralts on my profile.

Last edited:
I would have to do it in a dream ball then because Hidden ability would not be compatible in a moon ball ralts if that's fine. Also I'm gonna trade you a spitback shouldn't be a problem right? Just wanted to make sure you knew:)
Okay, that's perfectly fine by me. :)
However, I won't be able to trade until the 18th (as of GMT + 7), so I hope that's fine by you.

Hello again! Could I please request the following:
Timezone: GMT -5
Requested Pokemon: Female Dream Ball Aipom
FC: 4785-5731-4354
IGN: Christopher
Notes: Looking for HA (Skill Link). Egg moves not needed. If you want, CMT for a particular spitback you'd like :) Thanks a bunch!

Edit: No rush, and thank you as always!

Last edited:
Hello again! Could I please request the following:
Requested Pokemon: Female Dream Ball Aipom
FC: 4785-5731-4354
IGN: Christopher
Notes: Looking for HA (Skill Link). Egg moves not needed. If you want, CMT for a particular spitback you'd like :) Thanks a bunch!
Sure thing I'll add you when I get home.
Edit: I'll add you to the list
Edit edit: I'll do this when I get home I can use a break from soft resetting verizion either ways.

Last edited:
Hi can I get two of your spitbacks?
Time zone: GMT +5:30
Friend code/ Ign: 2852-9611-1197, Umang
Pokemon desired: Safari ball Trapinch and Safari ball Krabby.
Thanks a lot!

Requested Pokemon: Male Bagon
FC: 2466-5091-7030
IGN: Tony
Notes: Male Bagon, do u have Adamant or Jolly nature max IV Bagon by any chance? Doesnt matter which ball

Thanks..really takes a certain amount of generosity to do what u do! Keep up the work!

Last edited:
Requested Pokemon: Male Bagon
FC: 2466-5091-7030
IGN: Tony
Notes: Male Bagon, do u have Adamant or Jolly nature max IV Bagon by any chance? Doesnt matter which ball

Thanks..really takes a certain amount of generosity to do what u do! Keep up the work!
Male bagon? Huh... So you want it to have 5 or 6 Ivs right and flawless. If you want it to be make sure then I can work something out.

Edit: does it need hidden ability?

Male bagon? Huh... So you want it to have 5 or 6 Ivs right and flawless. If you want it to be make sure then I can work something out.
Well, dude I'd be appreciative with whatever you have dude. Im just looking for good to great IVs in the stats that matter. Attack, Speed, possibly HP, etc..ill be grateful with what u got..

Well, dude I'd be appreciative with whatever you have dude. Im just looking for good to great IVs in the stats that matter. Attack, Speed, possibly HP, etc..ill be grateful with what u got..
Oh sweet I can give you a female one so you can pass down the ball though if you want:)

Oh sweet I can give you a female one so you can pass down the ball though if you want:)
Sweet, that will work.

Ok. I'm new to this 3DS stuff. I set up my friends list, etc..i then put a marill in the gts..now do i just wait on you to accept trade?

Im sorry..not too fond on this yet..

Sweet, that will work.

Ok. I'm new to this 3DS stuff. I set up my friends list, etc..i then put a marill in the gts..now do i just wait on you to accept trade?

Im sorry..not too fond on this yet..
Well I need to breed your Pokemon first offXD when I'm done I'll message you and we can work out something. Just be around on smogon and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)