NOC Charge Me Up! Mafia GAME OVER MAFIA (psy, Laurel, af) WINS!

Tbh this whole debate from celever makes me townread him a lot more
Which one tbh lol
Genuinely curious but also worth signposting specifics
Specifically with psy, and how he came in thread picking a fight with Laurel
Which I also townread rn
(Laurel more than psy)
this. i dont really understand this conversation even

but then how do you get to talking about "me picking fights with laurel" and i dont understand how that makes you townread laurel, particularly because your framing and understanding of it seems to be me doing something to laurel, with laurel as a passive participant. so why does that make laurel town

I don't think Laurel is scum lean, I think every single post he makes he would post exactly the same way whether he was scum or town. I also don't think he's confirmed non-PR, again I don't see why he would play differently from this no matter what he was.

So I would be ok with voting him just because it seems like a slot we're never going to get a read on but I don't know if it will end up being the smartest vote if there's someone we can scum read to more than a 50/50
Townlean
Tommy
Psy
ImaginaryNeon
skipper
realiti but I have a hard time reading him
tiger (barely)

Neutral
Laurel

Scumlean
NightEmerald
Celever
pulsar
Ehmcee

Haven't posted enough
Etay
a fairy
this is the only time from what i saw that joey really has any read on either laurel or fairy. it sticks out cause both of these are kind of cop outs imo lol. laurels is "i think hes nai but id be fiiiine voting him rolling eyes emoji" and fairys is her not talking enough which i think makes enough sense for her d1 but i dont remember at what point this was to know for sure
pulsar is just the obvious vote here is she not
Maybe someone who knows Pulsar better is a better judge but if you watch someone who dies I feel like your natural reaction wouldn't be like that
I'm a little concerned by how easily Tommy is dismissing the idea of pulsar being mafia especially considering how hard he pushed Celever over pulsar last round only to find out Celever was town
similar to mc at this stage, lots of undercutting of pulsar. and so again its like the same question of does joey try to shift things for pulsar to go over fairy? he actually justifies it though later when he throws away the suspicion by saying he thought it was lylo which like ??? but also i think i lean towards believing it. its a brilliant excuse if hes mafia though

overall this iso was just kind of uninspiring. the only other big thing to mention was the celever scrap where like joey did genuinely contradict himself with the whole no claims thing but idk i read that enough back then. his read flip on celever is still weird and like i found it so odd at the time when he first said it i fully expected him to be joking but like idk

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
this is the only time from what i saw that joey really has any read on either laurel or fairy. it sticks out cause both of these are kind of cop outs imo lol. laurels is "i think hes nai but id be fiiiine voting him rolling eyes emoji" and fairys is her not talking enough which i think makes enough sense for her d1 but i dont remember at what point this was to know for sure
yeah at this point fairy had posted a few conversational messages and that was it so idt anyone had a read there lol

And I stand by the Laurel thing, at that point he had basically just complained about getting town and being bored which I think he would definitely do as town and did here as mafia

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
tommy town
psy town
neon town
celever townlean >:(
realiti townlean but from his posting style i get the feeling that he could pull the wool over my eyes any day and i would be none the wiser

nightemerald could go either way but i'm thinking slight townlean
fairy i'm thinking scumlean? but i need to look into their posts more

laurel scumlean
ehmcee scumlean
pulsar scum i think but i can't really decide if they're playing badly or maliciously

whoever i didn't put isn't relevant enough in my mind atm
also I know I didn't give reasonings here but I did have Laurel and fairy on the scumlean side

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
my pulsar read is definitely the big thing I got wrong this game, and maybe the celever read at the start was a misstep but I got to the right place eventually, other than that I think my reads have been pretty accurate this game

honestly i dont feel like i have anything left to pick apart like mcs iso and posting today itself has been really incriminating. joey has red flags but not to the same extent, and i dont feel like ipls behavior in his entry makes sense as mafia. ill probably sit on it for a minute still but like i think im done

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
A pure VC analysis Part 2:

Day 1:
laurel (4) - realiti, dusk, ipl, pulsar
tigershark (6) - laurel, nightemerald, ehmcee, neon, a fairy, celever
realiti (1) - psy

not voting (3) - joey, etay/Hydro, tigershark

Day 2:
laurel (1) - nightemerald
celever (5) - pulsar, dusk, imperfectluck, a fairy, realiti
pulsar (4) - joey, celever, laurel, ehmcee
ipl (1) - psy

not voting - HH

Day 3:
pulsar (1) - a fairy
fairy (9) - realiti, ehmcee, pulsar, psy, dusk, laurel, joey, ipl, hh

Day 4:
dusk (2) - pulsar, laurel
laurel (5) - psy, joey, dusk, ipl, ehmcee

Day 5:
HH - joey, ipl, pulsar, ehmcee, psy

not voting - HH

Realistically, the only days we can really pull info from this are Day 1 and Day 2, 3/4 are obvious buses for scum partner anyway due to being forced and day 5 was just pretty much a mutual agreement to stick to a Laurel->HH->me formula.

A thing of note is that on day 2, I arrive super late and pretty much 3 minutes before EOD, I halfhazardly throw in a vote for "wagonomics" sake. My vote here probably doesn't mean much, so you can read into it as much as you want.

In retrospect, I'm not quite sure why I stuck with HH that easily, given that Laurel's whole point was wanting HH dead first / offering to kill him afterwards. There's definitely the universe where they were double scum, and Laurel was trying to get cred by bussing Hydro, but I don't think that's the universe.

This past list doesn't really reveal that much, the only real thing I'd say is that I don't think a scumteam of me/fairy/Laurel all stack tigershark on that same day, stacking seems incredibly counterproductive and revealing.

One curious thing is the IPL vote from Psy, only being justified as "Having a bad feeling", and "I don't want to give people ideas". He then switches to Laurel for a considerable part of the day, before switching to pulsar, and then finally switches back to IPL without reasoning close to DL.

There's then a big debacle between IPL and Psy which I can barely take anything from.

Ultimately I think imma look at the conversations between Psy and IPL further, I think it's become esentially a 50/40/10 in my book in regards to IPL/Psy/Joey

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I think the thing right now, is we're kind of in a spot where me and IPL are essentially pitted against each other, and I really don't like the idea of commiting to it in the case that Psy is actually scum.

Reading back, the idea of not wanting to kill inactives and going for no votes definitely feels like a more towny attitude (even though I disagree with the idea), I don't think he takes that risk as scum.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd much rather do this:

No Vote

I think this paints a clearer picture for the endgame, in my mind there's still very much a possibility that either Joey or Psy are scum, and I'd rather slim down those chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)