CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 14 (Pokedex Entry Poll 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Beej - I still love mine, as cocky as that sounds.
Wyverii - This is really a great one, love how it talks about the hands and the winds.
DougJustDoug - For this last one I had a really hard time deciding between Doug and Lunar Fang, but in the end I think the drill is way too important a factor to leave out.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Results!

Plus - 31
"A FIDGIT'S brain is capable of focusing on eight different actions perfectly, using each of it's hands for a seperate action."
Lunar Fang - 18
" The jewels on Fidgit's hands are capable of sucking poison from the bodies of their afflicted allies. Some are even used in Pokemon Centers during extreme cases of poisoning."
Mr. Happy - 16
"Fidgit is extremely curious and stubborn. Whenever Fidgit sees a human doing any kind of manual work, he will immediately imitate it until he has bested the human"
Wyverii - 15
Kamikaze Korean - 15
Tsukikage - 9
Beej - 13
DougJustDoug - 12

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Feel free to iron out the grammar in the winning entries while I make the next thread...

"A FIDGIT's brain is capable of focusing on eight different actions perfectly, using each of its hands for a separate action."

FIDGIT'S -> FIDGIT's (only the name itself is capitalized)
it's -> its (grammar)
seperate -> separate (spelling)

"The jewels on FIDGIT's hands are capable of sucking poison from the bodies of its afflicted allies. Some are even used in Pokémon Centers during extreme cases of poisoning."

" The -> "The (removed errant space)
Fidgit's -> FIDGIT's (That's how we do it on Smogon.)
their -> its
Pokemon -> Pokémon

"FIDGIT is extremely curious and stubborn. Whenever a FIDGIT sees a human doing any kind of manual work, it immediately begins imitating what it sees until it has bested the human."

Fidgit -> a FIDGIT (makes more sense)
he -> it (MegaMewtwo pointed this out.)
will immediately imitate -> immediately begins imitating (proper grammar, makes more sense)
it -> what it sees ("it" has been used too many times, and "the human" would sound awkward because it is used again at the end of the sentence)
no period at the end -> period at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)