CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 14 (Pokedex Entry Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ok guys, not having the heart to cull off to many Pokedex Entrys I've allowed a nice, wide range of Poison, Spinning, Jewel and Underground references into the poll.

Bold Vote. 3 votes, all worth the same ammount. Top 9-6 move on.

Don't forget there are actually three winners in this poll!!! Please use the name of the creator when voting. All grammar mistakes will be ironed out when a winner is determined. (Yes, Pokemons names in caps. I realised too a tad too late).

"Acrobatic and expressive Fidgit have been known to use their hands in many unusual ways. They can dig into the ground and spin rapidly using their hands to whip up strong whirlwinds."
1) To communicate over long distances, Fidgit rely almost completely on their large hands. Signals appear to differ slightly depending on the region.
"Nearly incapable of standing still, Fidgit will stop at nothing to help its friends while simultaneously hindering its foes."
"Fidgit has poisonous fluid coursing through its veins. A single drop of this fluid is toxic enough to kill thousands."
"The drill under Fidgit's abdomen can spin over 500 revolutions per second. It is harder than diamond."
Known as the "Mime of the Desert," Fidgit have been known to build shelter out of Light Screens when it senses a storm.
Fidgit strive to keep all 8 of their hands busy. This has caused some Fidgit to neglect sleep at every oppertunity.
(This one's for vital spirit, haha.)
"Mischievous and too smart for their own good, Fidgit are a particular nuisance in desert areas for their tendency to steal things. Shiny, valuable objects are of special importance to them, making them even more troublesome."
"Fidgit are known to live in parts of the desert absolutely inhospitable for humans. Infamous for their tendency as tomb rombers, battles between them and REVENANKH are quite common and can often be very fierce."
" The jewels on Fidgit's hands are capable of sucking poison from the bodies of their afflicted allies. Some are even used in Pokemon Centers during extreme cases of poisoning."
"Fidgit love to play tricks on people. Hiding under the desert sand, they often grab at people's ankles and pull their legs under."
"Fidgit attacks by spinning on its drill like a top, swinging its limbs around. The drill is also poisonous."
"Known for being mischievous as well as curious, Fidgit have been seen pilfering traveling caravan and tombs."
"Often Fidgit are engaged in almost comedic battles between Revenankh over stolen good. It's believe that these fights are started by Fidgit doing."
1) The jewels on Fidgit's hands shed off and fall to the ground. The fallen jewels can be sold at a very high price.
Fidgit uses the poison secretions that comes out of the spikes on its' elbows to defend itself when it feels threatened.
"A FIDGIT'S brain is capable of focusing on eight different actions perfectly, using each of it's hands for a seperate action."
"Fidgit is extremely curious and stubborn. Whenever Fidgit sees a human doing any kind of manual work, he will immediately imitate it until he has bested the human"

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Thanks, I thought something like that would happen. iirc he changed it and reposted it so that slipped by me.

Wyverii
MeGaBiTe TWO
Lunar Fang

I hope nobody minds i'm voting for myself since it's the only wind themed entry there (in which Fidgit gets three moves of, one not necessarily from the Pre-evo). Lunar Fang's has got to be the best here by giving us an original look at the poison element of this Poke. Having picked two entries that cleared up some misunderstandings some people would have about this the last one to pick was hard, I was torn between MeGaBiTe 2 and Mr. Happy.

Edit: Whoops, meant to vote MeGaBiTe two not one. xD

Lunar Fang - Originality of mixing in its Poison typing and helpfulness. The best out of all of them, IMO.
MeGabiTe TWO - (I believe it should be 'raiders(Lara Croft, lol)/robbers.) As much as I like the humor in other similar DexEntries, it gives a the most impactful ferocious and mischievous side to Fidgit.
Wyverii - Because of the reference to Rapid Spin and Whirlwind. xD

Hazmat
DougJustDoug TWO
darkie

I also liked that long distance communication ones, but I could only pick three.

DougJustDoug TWO – This one feels like it was taken straight out of the game.
Gothic Togekiss TWO – I like it more than the other Revenankh one, and the idea is quite humorous to me.
Wyverii – It was a split between this one and Plus's, but I decided to go with this one. It's missing a comma after the word "expressive", though.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Beej ONE - The concept of it going underground and grabbing people's legs sounds very fitting (and amusing).
Beej TWO - Talks about the drill and the poison.
Wyverii - The only one with a reference to wind, and it completes the set by talking about the expressiveness of the hands.

Voting for mine, since I think they work really well together and with Wyverii's, all three kinda summarizing Fidgit.

Wyverii
Plus
Kamikaze Korean

Wyverii's was the only one to focus on its ability to be acrobatics.

Plus' was the only one (aside from the one I made) to show its diversity with its 8 hands.

I thought Kamikaze's was very creative on a different level. Also (was going to say plus...oops!), there are some Pokedex entries that give the "other" information that you wouldn't discover in the games and even in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)