CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It is 1:02 am. In fairness to both candidates I'm closing this because exactly 24 hours have elapsed.

This was one of the closest polls I've ever seen in my history of CAP. It was so nearly a tie that cheating could have made a real difference in the outcome. To be fair, there was a lot of attempted cheating with alternate accounts in this poll, and for those who tried it, they got what was coming. Alternate accounts will not be tolerated in polls, and furthermore, blatantly telling your friends to vote for you is unsportsmanlike in the highest degree. The fact that it was so blatant that some users posted "voted for X because he told me to" is absurd, and I will not tolerate that. Fortunately, CAP's moderating staff is vigilant and has done their best to eliminate all of these ill-gotten votes.

It is with great pleasure that I unveil the closeness of this poll:
Results said:
Korski 86
Fire Blast 84
By a mere three vote difference, Korski's concept, Sketch Artist, will be the guiding force of CAP 2. Congratulations!

We have our work cut out for us. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for us, I have to sleep because I have to work 12 hours tomorrow (I know, Sunday's are terrible). That will give us a lot of time to meditate on what this means. I will put up the concept assessment thread, which will be pivotal to the success of the CAP, after I get home. I'd put it up now, but there is a lot I want to say before we start discussion, and now I just have no time to say it. Suffice to say that we've got a lot to do. Think about it tonight, and formulate your opinions; we'll be doing lots of talking tomorrow night.

Either way, congrats Korski, and good show Fire Blast! I hope we picked the right concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)