Can Someone Rate my Gen6 First Team? Need Criticism

Which tier would this team fit into? Assuming they have perfect or near perfect IVs. Much help would be appreciated. Changes are welcome as I am very new to this game.
It's my first RMT post, infact it is my first Smogon post. I've read through the rules, but if I had broken any of them please tell me so I can fix it ASAP.

A Bold Natured Florges. -Leftovers
Max HP and split between defense and Sp.Def EVs
-Protect
-Toxic
-Energy Ball
-MoonBlast
*Mixed Wall
Wanted to try out new pokemons and this one was definetly interesting with great stats and only comes in female!!! In addition it is the new fairy type. Seems to work wonders with only 2 weaknesses, dragon and poison.

Jolly natured Garchomp -Lifeorb
Max attack and speed EV. Rest into HP
-Earthquake
-Stonedge
-Dragon Claw
-?????
*Physical Sweeper
Not much to really say needed a dragon type that can cover good movepools... I picked Garchomp for its speed and great attack stats.

Adamant Pinsir (Mega)
Max attack and speed EV. Rest into HP
-Quick Attack
-Brick Break
-X-Scissor
-Earthquake
*Physical Sweeper
STAB Quick Attacks and really liked the way his megavolution looked... He is the bug Satan.
I really don't like his 4x weakness to SR however..

Timid Jolteon -Lifeorb
Max SP.Atk and Speed eV. Rest into HP
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Hidden Power Ice
-Shadow Ball
*Special Sweeper
Needed a great Sweeper with high speed stat to cover some of my low speed pokemons and Jolteon was the first to come up in my mind! I was thinking if I should replace him.. Tips are in need!

Modest Clawitzer -Quickclaw
Max HP and SP.Atk. Rest into defense
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Dark Pulse
-Water Pulse/Protect
*Special Sweeper/Semi-wall??
Very I mean VERY interesting pokemon. It is lobster Megaman for crying out loud. I think his ridiculous damage output makes up for his low speed. Water pulse + STAB + Mega blaster = Super Effective damage on a Neutral pokemon.

Relaxed Ferrothorn -Leftovers/Rocky Helmet
Max HP and Defense. Rest into SP.Def
-Toxic
-SR
-Leech Seed
-Protect
*Physical Wall
Couldn't think of a better physical wall with decent resistances to SP.Atks as well.. Used for SR and Switch-ins, It's a shame I got too tired of breeding and stopped his IVs at 31/x/31/x/31/31

Would reallly appreciate your help. What tier would my team fall into, strengths and weaknesses.
I'm still looking for a good moveset for my Garchomp... Also a new move set for my Florges because I think she will be walled really hard against a poison pokemon.. PLEASE HELP
!!!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)