not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

it's really uncomfortable when you are nice to someone and they think you have romantic/sexual expectations. Even when you're a guy, girl I just picked up your hoodie that you dropped, you don't need to feel weird, I don't wanna go on a date with you, I was just polite

it's really uncomfortable when you are nice to someone and they think you have romantic/sexual expectations. Even when you're a guy, girl I just picked up your hoodie that you dropped, you don't need to feel weird, I don't wanna go on a date with you, I was just polite
WHAT
That's the 17th most romantic thing you can do for someone

I've been out of school for so long but the pain homework brought to me makes me want to illegalize it immediatly if I were to achieve a position of power

I've been out of school for so long but the pain homework brought to me makes me want to illegalize it immediatly if I were to achieve a position of power
tell me about it. my social studies teacher just dropped a massive project that probobly took me a combined total of 8 hours to do, and gave us 5 days to do it. i lost half a day to this project, im so mad.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Ive been thinking for a while about how all the media I like or that looks interesting to me is completely devoid of teenage main protagonists. All my favorite games, movies, books etc are either lead by cartoon scrimblos (Kirby, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Goku) or very distinct adults (Kenshiro, Jake Epping from Stephen King's 11/22/63, Superman, Goku again). Meanwhile I take a gander at the casts of stuff like Chainsaw Man and Harry Potter and feel... empty, like I don't wanna bother.

Considering the vast adult fanbases for those last two aforementioned series and many others dominated by characters in the high schooler age bracket I am clearly a major outlier in regards to my tastes. I'm just curious if anyone else has encountered this tendency and can help me pinpoint where it comes from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)