RU BW RU Cup VIII - Round 3 [REPLAYS REQUIRED]

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a defending SCL Champion
Welcome to round 3 of the eighth BW RU Cup. This tournament is one of four individual tournaments that make up the qualification stage of the RU Classic tournament. To earn points for the RU Circuit, you must qualify for the playoffs stage or win one of the four Cups. You qualify for playoffs by earning sufficient qualification points between the SS, SM, ORAS, and BW Cups; a standings spreadsheet will be updated weekly.

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard BW RU (Generation 5) tournament.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!, preferably on the smogtours server.
  • All rounds will be a best of three, single elimination.
  • Replays will be required for ALL rounds!
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: Sleep-inducing moves are banned.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Round 3:

Gabriel XZ  vs  Drud
Cesian  vs  dawn to the dusk
Chaitanya  vs  EviGaro
Floss  vs  sensei axew
Kiyo  vs  db
Elfuseon  vs  Cielau
Luispeikou  vs  Beraldo
Oathkeeper  vs  Clementine
FlamingoPokeman  vs  Xiri
TakingNotesKinda  vs  Nislas
zben  vs  Feliburn
Seed Sower  vs  Astrø
Mister McLovin  vs  GoldCat
ZeroKitss  vs  TyCarter
TsuShirogane  vs  Banbadoro
robjr  vs  LBN

Proof of bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/12313/

Deadline: Round 3 ends on Sunday, March 24th at 11:59 PM GMT-5. Extensions end on Wednesday, March 20th at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:
Calling Act. Oppo set an hour but never told me his GMT so I didn't know when I could play, neither he has tried to contact me again (I wrote Ubers by accident cuz i'm also in Ubers BW lol, but he isn't even there, plus he gets the notification of BW RU)
1711322860450.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)