BW Cup VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
ima call act. opp barely ever responded to my scheduling attempts and when they did it was very brief, with messages typically being days apart. we eventually kinda "agreed" on their sunday evening but it was hard to come down to a decisive time due to lack of contact. ive been waiting around for a while now and they havent got on, its like 11pm for them now which seems to be past the threshold for "evening". not willing to wait around for longer when i have house renovations to do.

I have to call act. We scheduled for today, no specific time. I asked him in the morning when he can play. I got a reply on 10pm my time (which was fine cause of our timezones). I told him i would like to play in about 2 hours from then. He said he will be on main. He indeed was on main but he didnt reply to my vm. Im waiting for 45 minutes now, also contacted on forums. Its past 1am my time already and i have to sleep now

my opp told me that we'd play sometime today but I never received a message, I'm requesting an extension because I'd like to get the game done
zio08/12/2021
so when bw

zioYesterday at 3:24 PM
yo this is zioziotrip on smog, when can you play?

EkoYesterday at 4:07 PM
Hey man
I'm at a super European majors in smash
I'm qualified for winners top 64
And I have to okay Tomorrow
Soo im going home rn and I'm going to sleepv
Tomorrow night tho?

zioYesterday at 4:08 PM
tomorrow is fine, gl in the tour

EkoYesterday at 4:08 PM
Thanks buddy

zioToday at 9:14 PM
so? I'll only be up for a few more hours here, if you're asleep then extension is fine for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)