BW Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Waited 30 minutes so far with no sign of Nova. Will wait at least 30 more.

Edit: Scheduled time was now two hours ago. I'll keep checking here and smogtours now and then, but I'd like an activity win if we don't get this done.

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
requesting extension due to impossible to manage timezone difference, we might be able to work something out in weekdays

Haven't seen Apollo on smogtours today while been there for 3 hours, would like an extension though to finish this series, if not then activity.

E: He told me yesterday before he had to leave after g2 that he wants to play at 9 pm and missed the scheduled time... So i'm really annoyed right now and would be really pissed off, if i lose r1 to coinflip.

Last edited:
my oppo and i were supposed to make battle bout an hour ago and he's mia. dude hasn't been super active on the scheduling end too, so yea activity

edit: he showed up last min and i won 2-0 ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)