BW Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity. My opp missed the first scheduled time (last to last Friday) while I missed the second scheduled time (last Monday). After that, he didn't log on o.o (I still left him VMs telling him that I could play, while being active throughout the entire weekend).

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Hate to do it, but I can't do anything now except to ask for an activity win. With the exception of the easter weekend, I've been active every day (even told him I could play like midnight my time), and also been trying to schedule with my opponent who apparently has a really busy life, and due to the huge timezone differences it was impossible for us to complete the match. However, the only time window he gave me was between 3am - 6am my time today. Until like 5am my time I was miraculously still up, I even let him know so and got no answer.

Given that I'll be busy in the next two days and the fact he even told me to get the win in case we didn't play today, I'm doing this shitty ass post. All evidence can be found in my profile.

our timezones suck :( my opponent and i have missed each other on numerous occasions, but we have both been fairly active. we both kinda failed to schedule a time in advance. We will try to play during the nest two days, but the only times I am available are like 3am for him or some shit. The earliest we can play with reasonable times for both of us is probably next sunday. idk what i should ask for here, because neither of us deserves the activity loss but extending that long would be a pain. so...coinflip? idk

Requesting the activity win. Won game 1 and my opp requested to play the rest another day. Since then he has been inactive and hasnt replied to my attempts to arrange a time.. I have made myself available most days but with easter break coming to the end my availability from here on will be significantly less.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Sorry to those that were looking to sub in, been a busy couple days and we lost our host for this round. If you think you deserve an activity win, please follow the same guidelines laid out for OST in doing so. Otherwise I'll work on updating everything here before the deadline.

Jirachee will be your host for the following rounds. Thanks to him for picking up the slack.

Tynamo told me to take the win for our second game. Originally we played, and I won game 1. He left right after not knowing it was a bo3. I immediately messaged him, posted on his wall, and quoted his post in this thread. I tried to schedule and he said just take the win since I work everyday now until the deadline. So I won 2-0.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We planned to play today, in the morning/afternoon. I'm on since 10am, he replied me saying he cant be on until 7.30 pm. Its been 2 weeks, he had exams so he could not play.(and we are the same GMT!?, so it should be easy playin..) Today is the day, and he said he will try to be online at 9.00pm. i cant, so i told him if 23/24 pm its good for you. If my opp cant play. i don't like to do this, but consider this post like an activity post. always been online during these 2 weeks.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
Won against MCMuslim with some hax on my side and outstanding matchups. He's been a sports after all this, so GGs and GL in the remaining cups :]

my opp said he can't play on weekdays and I haven't been able to find him on weekends despite my efforts to track him down in the oldgens room where he said he's a frequent visitor so just incase im requesting an activity win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)