buz zwol.e

Would buzzwole really be that broken in UU? There are plenty of mons that can kind of check it and toxapex is there too.
Probs would be just a great mon in the tier, not overpowered. It's UUBL in Gen 7 and OU in Gen 8. Considering this gens power creep, it would probably be just a good mon in the tier with a good niche in OU (still annoyed that Ultra Beasts didn't return in Gen 8).

Would buzzwole really be that broken in UU? There are plenty of mons that can kind of check it and toxapex is there too.
Toxapex is basically irrelevant outside of pure stall and Buzzwole’s stab types are really good in UU, (un?)fortunately it’s not fast enough to sweep teams so it probably wont be broken, I don’t really know what it would do in UU but I’m also just a lurker that hasn’t played the tier since pre-home so take this post with a grain of salt

Toxapex is basically irrelevant outside of pure stall and Buzzwole’s stab types are really good in UU, (un?)fortunately it’s not fast enough to sweep teams so it probably wont be broken, I don’t really know what it would do in UU but I’m also just a lurker that hasn’t played the tier since pre-home so take this post with a grain of salt
Well, zapdos, torn, latios, iron crown, pex and kommo-o are top tier mons that would keep it in check. Skeledirge is basically a hard counter to it if it doesn't have e-quake or stone edge, its screwed. It's low sp.defense stat also hurts it. It has to choose between ice punch to hit flyings and kommo-o, e-quake to hit dirge and pex, and stone edge to hit flyings and dirge. It will most likely be walled by something, but it would still be pretty good. Has to compete with lokix and scizor as bug type competition.
So yeah, pretty good in the tier, but not overwhelming. It can of course tera, but that doesn't usually affect which tier a mon is in too much.

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
Probs would be just a great mon in the tier, not overpowered. It's UUBL in Gen 7 and OU in Gen 8. Considering this gens power creep, it would probably be just a good mon in the tier with a good niche in OU (still annoyed that Ultra Beasts didn't return in Gen 8).
it would have some viability in Ubers as well I imagine thanks to it's min-maxed stat spread and resistance to ground and fighting and (fan-fiction talking) it would probably finally gain access to knock off this gen as well

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
252+ Atk Choice Band Tinted Lens Tera Bug Lokix First Impression vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 206-244 (68.7 - 83.6%) -- Guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and 3 layers of Spikes
look at what it needs to mimic a fraction of Buzzwole's power

252 Atk Buzzwole Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Lokix: 282-332 (99.6 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

wrong stinky misinformation
Proving Lokix is better than Buzzwole using FACTS and LOGIC (in yellow)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fact 1: Buzzwole loses to Mewtwo
Fact 2: Lokix wins against Mewtwo
Fact 3: Mewtwo is uber
Therefore, Lokix is better than Uber level, banned to AG
Fact 1a: Buzzwole loses to Vivillion
Fact 2a: Lokix wins against Vivillion
Fact 3a: Vivillion is ZU
Therefore, Buzzwole is below ZU level and therefore untiered
Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Edit: It has been confirmed by the esteemed, extremely knowledgable users of the /vp/ pokemon forums that, "on the f(raudulant)-o-meter? Nothing compares to the buzzwole lad." HARD PROOF!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)