Buying a Wii

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fact is, I killed my PS2 by playing games. Never the single-player ones but more the 4P Fifa games all night long. Video games are better when played with friends, thats why Mario Party and all those games are such a hit.

For example, Mario Strikers is a godlike game and I'm waiting to find someone to play it online with!

Also, I know the PS3 just threw in the motion censor thing but the fact is, if someone wants to make a game based on that, its actually possible. While in the case of the Xbox, it isn't. I've barely played my Wii till I got Zelda and I don't regret if. With all the great games due out, its going to be awesome!

You might want to get the Wii ASAP. As soon as the big titles come out (Brawl pops into my mind) many of the SSBM fans will by the Wii solely because of that. I already know ~ 30 of my friends who don't have the Wii but are planning to get it when Brawl come's out. When Nintendo ships out Brawl, their gonna ship it w/ Wii's.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
I have one, its much better than the ps3, and a little better than the 360. The only thing the wii lacks is a decent list of online games, which hopefully will change in the coming months...or at least it did this morning with PBR

Brawl is Nintendo's Halo. And it definetly does have the potential to go face-to-face with Microsoft's (well, Bungie's) beast and beat it at its own game (the hype game, that is).

And to everyone who's disappointed with their Wii so far; this year alone:

Brawl, Galaxy, MP3, Manhunt 2, Strikers, Batallion Wars 2, PBR...

Wait, when buying the Wii, and other stuff, did you people put tax in, or is it not taxed or something? I need help with the tax...

That's more than NYC dude. It's probably going to all your free healthcare.

Buy online from a store which does not have any physical locations in your area and you can avoid tax altogether. Very useful little trick.

That's more than NYC dude. It's probably going to all your free healthcare.

Buy online from a store which does not have any physical locations in your area and you can avoid tax altogether. Very useful little trick.
That's probably why there aren't many online stores with Nintendo Wii Systems available.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
Then you pay shipping, which more or less balances out the tax you didn't pay.

A Wii is very fun to play, it offers a diff style of gaming from the 360 and ps3.

With Brawl, I might even consider buying a Wii.

Tax... go to a site that offers free shipping sometimes, like bestbuy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)