Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

So I wanted to abuse Azumarill's belly drum and huge power ability to get it up to some frightening attack levels pretty easily. Once its attack is at max, it can easily sweep provided its common counters are covered. I ran Superpower and play rough because Scolipede can help get its speed up. Sitrus Berry is to help it out a little once it gets the belly drum off.

Thundurus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Flying
- Focus Blast

I ran Thundurus-T because it checks bulky waters like Rotom-W that could stop Azumarill short. Hidden Power-Flying is for things like Mega-Venusaur and other common grass-types.

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn

Scizor becomes a great offensive pivot with U-Turn allowing Thundurus-T to be switched in pretty easily. He also provides needed defog support to remove those hazards that can stop Azumarill cold. Bullet Punch and roost for obvious reasons

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip/Gyro Ball

Ferrothorn is a great lead and provides rocks support. He also covers some of those other bulky water types I mentioned, Leech Seed gives others (mainly Azumarill) some added longevity.

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Roar
- Earth Power

Heatran fit very well on this team. He's a good switch-in for fire type attacks, which would most likely wreck my team. Shuca Berry to mitigate ground-type damage, and toxic and roar for toxic shuffling

Scolipede @ Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Pin Missile

Mainly just to provide support for Azumarill, Scolipede abuses speed boost and baton pass to get Azumarill added speed which it desperately needs. Substitute and protect for help in doing that. Pin Missile for a decent stab move

So guys, this is my first time making my own team, which is probably pretty obvious haha. I've just lurked and stole whatever teams i could find. Anyways, I'm open to any changes, so thanks in advance guys :D

P.S You happy now, mods? ;)

Last edited:
Please make sure to read the RMT Rules before making a thread. You need a brief 3-4 Sentences describing each of your Pokemon. If these rules are not followed, your post will get locked by a moderator.

Hiya! Welcome to Smogon! Please make sure to read the RMT rules before posting. Onto the rate.

First off, I would replace Thunder Wave on Ferrothorn with Protect. There is another member of your team that has the ability to Paralyze with Priority, but Ferrothorn really does not have that skill. Ferrothorn is more of a stall type that fits well on this team, but Thunder Wave is not nessecary.

Next is Scolopide. I would replace Pin Missle with Megahorn. Megahorn is more powerful and even though the accuracy is not that great, it does a signifigant amount of damage to any foe.

Now Thundurus is a whole new ball game. I completely redid the moveset and I switched it to its Incarnate From so that you could take advantage of Thunder Wave.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

Finally, I redid some of the EV's on Heatran and changed the item to an Air Balloon.

EVs: 212 HP / 16 SpA / 192 SpD / 88 Spe

I hoped this helped!

Thanks for the rate MangleyMan! I liked everything except for the fact that hidden power flying was dropped off Thundurus. I wanted to run that in order to get rid of those pesky grass types. Any recommendation there?

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Unfortunately your thread does not follow the RMT Rules. Your problem is with your descriptions. I'ma have to lock this thread for now. If you apply the changes, shoot me a message, i'll unlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)