Boring Tournament R1 Pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for LupoAro for a long time now, he's not even on line.
I told him that this is the only time I have off work, and would he like to battle today between 5:00 and 6:00pm pacifictime, and he agreed.

But now it's way past that time, I've been PMing him a few times.
He's never sent me a reply, I think he's trying to stall me out of time, so that he could gain the the win.

LupoAro, if you're there let's battle now. Regardless of the long wait, I won't hold a grudge, I'll be on tonight but I'll have to get going by 11:00pm Pacific time.

Let me know ASAP when you are here...

Waiting on BKK to get online to battle, and my undeniable defeat.
Although I think in a PM he mentioned something about doing it tomorrow instead so idk.

Uhm I've PMed fabbles.

I PMed him 2 days ago.

He hasn't responded and I NEED to get this battle done before I leave for Catalina island on sunday.

Uhmm....What should I do

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
JTX, you sent me the PM today. Believe it or not, people have lives outside of Pokemon.

Anyways, I responded and we should get it done by this weekend.

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i PMed my opponent... we shall see whether it was a good idea to let someone with only one post enter the tournament or not

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Actually steelicks, a lot of these people didnt have any posts at all at the time they entered!

Have a nice day.

Juuka, I apologize for not being able to attend yesterday but there was a blackout and my block had no energy for some hours yesterday.
Would today or tomorrow 7pm EST be ok for you?
Also, if you have MSN it would make things easier. Add me redhare4712(at)hotmail.com

Delibird and I just battled, but wifi froze up.....i'm giving him the win since he was probably going to win anyway. gg

Very good game indeed Dan Dan. I might have won but I dont know. It was a fun and tough battle though. 6-3 (before wifi froze up =/)

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for everyones info, me and my partner will be battling next tuesday, since he cannot battle this week

K.... I thought me and BKK were going to battle yesterday, but he didn't get online so I figured ok today the.. And he got online and apparently was looking at my RMT, so I PM'd him, but he got off line :(

So I dunno when we'll battle

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
I've been waiting for LupoAro for a long time now, he's not even on line.
I told him that this is the only time I have off work, and would he like to battle today between 5:00 and 6:00pm pacifictime, and he agreed.

But now it's way past that time, I've been PMing him a few times.
He's never sent me a reply, I think he's trying to stall me out of time, so that he could gain the the win.

LupoAro, if you're there let's battle now. Regardless of the long wait, I won't hold a grudge, I'll be on tonight but I'll have to get going by 11:00pm Pacific time.

Let me know ASAP when you are here...
That's a ridiculously presumptuous thing to say, you know.

It may be (gasp) that he has other things to do, too!

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lazer said:
If I ever see any bullshit accusations like this here again, I will ban the accuser from future tournaments. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, PM AN ADMIN. DO NOT MAKE MORONIC AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS IN THE TOPIC.

Speaking of which, IF YOU HAVE EXTREMELY LIMITED TIME TO GET YOUR BATTLES DONE, DON'T SIGN UP FOR A TOURNAMENT. That should be fucking common sense. There is absolutely no fucking excuse for that.

Gone, when you want to battle? I'll be available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night for sure. Not sure about next week, since I dont know when I work.

If I ever see any bullshit accusations like this here again, I will ban the accuser from future tournaments. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, PM AN ADMIN. DO NOT MAKE MORONIC AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS IN THE TOPIC.

Speaking of which, IF YOU HAVE EXTREMELY LIMITED TIME TO GET YOUR BATTLES DONE, DON'T SIGN UP FOR A TOURNAMENT. That should be fucking common sense. There is absolutely no fucking excuse for that.
Some of you Smogon staff really need to chill out. I see this happen a lot at your tournaments. You guys get all heated and shit and start threatning to ban people for simple stuff. Really cool off get a drink or something. This is a game it's supposed to be fun, and I was there when Lazer's opponent said he would battle him that day at the said time of 4-6 pacific, and that Lazer would be waiting late too.
His opponent knew that Lazer was on his day off and that he'd be waiting to battle him all day and late night too (he waited 7 hours), because he agreed to showing up that day.

So that accusation that Lazer made was justified enough from what was going on. Even if it is not true, players should have the right to make some accusations, as Lazer didn't even say it as rude as you were to him. Be cool Surgo, seriously. This is just Pogeymonz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)