Mafia vs Village Book Mafia (GAME OVER) [Postgame 1/2 Up]

trusting in Aura as town leader, I suggest that he will make the decision for today's wagon

we need to remember there's a scum in Former/zorbees, I hate how Former talks about himself so ambiguously, like, if you're town you shouldn't be leaving things up in the air

zorbees reached out to me and I appreciate that

Mew is a person that has talked with me the most and I'm uncertain

maybe he's evil and I'm not willing to face it, you know how when in a relationship, your girl is cheating on you yet you can't accept this reality

maybe that's the way with me and Mew

I refuse to think he's evil and he was candid and open with me in PM

However, as mentioned previously, Aura's town confirmation supersedes my own perception.

AG, let me be your follower, will wait for your guidance in pm

The reasons for this lynch are bad

Clarinet (since this happened on discord)

hal Last Friday at 5:18 PM

Mewtwo accidentally messaged me just now

With a message meant for scumteam
I didn’t get a chance to copy it down because I’m on phone
And he deleted it right after
He was telling former to be sus on my vote in thread so that they wouldn’t get immediately lynched

When I flip town
Hal posted this before he died, it was meant to be a reason to lynch M2H. The problem with this though, is that the mafia have a channel on discord to use for mafia talk. Not a group PM. So if M2H is mafia, he wouldn't ever be in the PM part of discord and able to make that mistake.

I also just know this is a lie because I know my alignment and because I know mewtwo's role (which I don't think can be mafia).

In addition, today is our last mislynch. Hal claimed he was silenced yesterday, and assuming the mafia have more than 2 people. If we mislynch today, tomorrow will result in a no lynch (7 people, 3 votes v 3 votes) and we just lose from there. Meaning today we absolutely have to lynch mafia or even better, the silencer. To that end

lynch zorbees

does Caffeine only operates on discord? I forgot he's in this game, he only has some joke vote on Cydonia and never came on thread since? I have my own susp thoughts about him given he was scum in the background 2 games ago.

Actually, sorry for the abrupt change in plans but:
Unvote
Vote Clarinet

Claimed a role that someone else claimed, and was tracked targeting someone who got hit with a massively negative effect.

also ...when town acts irrationally and

mafia are the ones being reasonable...

you would think town would be careful given that it's our last chance but they don't communicate, they don't verify

at least give me the name of the rascal that claims to be my role, so I can vote him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)