Bluebirds Trade Thread - Open!! (HP Ice Rotom&Mareep&Vulpix)(Trick Room Poke)( Shinies!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would you have any interest in a shiny Adamant Eevee, Adaptability, spread is 31/31/31/X/31/X (I think)? Comes in a Premier Ball. Would make a great Flareon. I'm looking at a shiny HP Ice Mareep once you have them. This Eevee is not cloned (and hatched by Nexus iirc so he could be nicknamed easily enough), my ideal female is cloned.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Currently you don't have anything I am looking for.

Currently have your normal bred pokemon stock, are your shinies cloned?
I would be interested in the
Quiet Honedge: 31\31\31\31\31\0 (M)

or the

Carbink Bold: 31/x/30/31/31/31

Yes I can.
No problem, thanks for checking!

My Timid Riolu (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with Crunch, Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch for a HP Ice Rotom? I also have semi-flawless timid Noibat eggs with Infiltrator.

Are you ok if I keep a copy for myself then? Non-redistribution basically.
I wouldn't be interested if it wasn't unique.

Would you have any interest in a shiny Adamant Eevee, Adaptability, spread is 31/31/31/X/31/X (I think)? Comes in a Premier Ball. Would make a great Flareon. I'm looking at a shiny HP Ice Mareep once you have them. This Eevee is not cloned (and hatched by Nexus iirc so he could be nicknamed easily enough), my ideal female is cloned.
I don't think I am interested but I am on the fence. Also I actually haven't had success getting my mareeps hatched yet.

My Timid Riolu (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with Crunch, Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch for a HP Ice Rotom? I also have semi-flawless timid Noibat eggs with Infiltrator.
I am in the process of trading for a riolu, and i would value the HP Ice Rotom higher than the Riolu as far as 1 for 1. Not interested in flawed pokemon. Thanks though.

I have a shiny ralts you can check the details of on my thread, has not been cloned, and will not clone it. I can also feasibly get a shiny gastly. Still interested in shiny growlithe.

I am interested in snover and rhyhorn if you don't want to swap shinies.

I have a shiny ralts you can check the details of on my thread, has not been cloned, and will not clone it. I can also feasibly get a shiny gastly. Still interested in shiny growlithe.

I am interested in snover and rhyhorn if you don't want to swap shinies.
Is the ralts nick nameable, or do you have the OT information? I can trade growlithe for it.

Ah bummer, Well growlithe for the ralts then.?

Also as for snover and rhyhorn, I am interested in an HP Ice Houndour with the egg moves.
I'll try to track the guy down and see what I can do about renaming it. I have houndour with hp ice in stock now if you want to trade though.

I'll try to track the guy down and see what I can do about renaming it. I have houndour with hp ice in stock now if you want to trade though.
What kind of snover iv spread did you want? Let me though then I need to check on my boxes and see if I need to breed either one.

Would you be interested in a Taillow (Jolly/F/Guts) w/ Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Roost or a Venonat (Jolly/M/RunAway) w/ Baton Pass? Both have proper IV distributions. Would you trade either one for a Venepede?

Would you be interested in a Taillow (Jolly/F/Guts) w/ Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Roost or a Venonat (Jolly/M/RunAway) w/ Baton Pass? Both have proper IV distributions. Would you trade either one for a Venepede?
I can trade a venipede for taillow since I don't have one yet.

What kind of snover iv spread did you want? Let me though then I need to check on my boxes and see if I need to breed either one.
31/31/31/31/31/x for Snover and could you make it brave nature? (says you're working on natures)
31/31/31/x/31/0 and Rock Head for Rhydon

Yeah I'm gonna need to breed both all my rhyhorns are lightning rod and my current snovers are quiet . I'm heading to bed but I'll touch base with you tomorrow.

Hello are you interested in a 5 IV -Spatk jolly run away aipom for

Species: Corphish | Ability: Adaptability | Ball: Pokeball
Genders Available: Male/Female
Nature Available: Adamant
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Knock Off
IV Distributions: 31/31/31/x/31/31

or one of your 5 IV flawless rotoms?

Hello are you interested in a 5 IV -Spatk jolly run away aipom for

Species: Corphish | Ability: Adaptability | Ball: Pokeball
Genders Available: Male/Female
Nature Available: Adamant
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Knock Off
IV Distributions: 31/31/31/x/31/31

or one of your 5 IV flawless rotoms?
Does it have any egg moves ?

I am interested in the leaf guard hp fire roselia.
Is there anything else you'd be interested in because I'm looking to trade HP's for other HP's. If not I'll consider it and get back to you later! (depends really on when I next plan on breeding them and if it's a while then I'll have to say no) ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)