NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

currently trepidatious about CaffeineBoost Spiderz (mr “i want to see content not from newbies”) for potentially trying to overcompensate as town fodder, soft scum

could go either way but the inordinate amount of lurking in this thread by Texas Cloverleaf UncleSam Dyo shadowpea is sus

probably town Laurel M2H HydrogenHydreigon Celever Psypsypsypsypsythe Vizh

haven’t read every single one of @Nuxl‘s posts but i’m getting vigilante town vibes
overcompensating as town fodder what??????
Why me and caff specifically im so confused one what your trying to say

Why do you townread vizh laurel and m2h

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hey Clouds, i feel like i walk away from any post u make with u expressing another town read or lean on someone. this entire um situation aside, do you have anybody u feel bad about?
i'm trying not to be too hasty and jump to conclusions when i don't really know how anyone outside of a handful of this playerlist plays but uh

haruno posts have mostly been doubling up on others' claims/confirmation or related fluff, sam getting fakepushed by hydro maybe on top of that

Clouds i see u refreshing the thread btw FROZEN
mafia pls nk nuxl

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
i'm trying not to be too hasty and jump to conclusions when i don't really know how anyone outside of a handful of this playerlist plays but uh

haruno posts have mostly been doubling up on others' claims/confirmation or related fluff, sam getting fakepushed by hydro maybe on top of that

mafia pls nk nuxl
Yea Haruno is literally scum but is getting saved by vets who apparently argue their scum play is normal for them. They are scum though.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
meta in question imo haruno is generally unreadable bc idt anyone has a good read on their play since it's so... chaotic but i personally thought them calling the exact same people out that i did was hilarious

idt the actual meta callout things is in his meta but doing basically nothing d1 feels familiar

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
meta in question imo haruno is generally unreadable bc idt anyone has a good read on their play since it's so... chaotic but i personally thought them calling the exact same people out that i did was hilarious

idt the actual meta callout things is in his meta but doing basically nothing d1 feels familiar
"feels familiar" is an excuse btw bc i don't want to read through Shots NOC apricity :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)