BH Tour- Tour III signups (Balanced Hackmons BiWeekly Mini Tours)

Calling fellow gengars bobbyvaporeon + Chesnaught we need you to first make a stall breaker (for you bobby) and some kind of anti offense thing (for you chesnaught) we need to at least tie with team jrp to have a chance at advancing so please we need you!
OiawesomeDG is this tournament dead?

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Closing the first tour as literally nobody would complete their semi final matches.

The next tour will be up shortly, after I finish watching Attack on Titan

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
>coming up soon and waiting 16 hours
When do people realize I have to sleep, and I have a job, anyways
Tour 2 Stall VS Offense- Sign Ups!
Rules of the tour:
  • People sign up regularly, by saying "in"
  • However, there are some differences with how the final bracket works:
    • People are drafted into either stall or offense after sign ups by E4 Flint or Adrian Marin, the drafting will be on #bhtour after we decide a certain time, the drafting will be based on "first to pick" instead of an auction. So basically, we start the drafting with a coinflip to decide who picks first, and after that, it's basically pick after pick to see who picks who.
    • Then, in the final bracket, we have 1 huge stall team vs 1 huge offense team- every player that loses their match gets dropped from the tournament next round.
    • there's 1 manager battle each round regardless of which manager won last round, this is mainly for kicks, but it still counts to the total Win/Loss
    • So after the tournament ends, we add on the manager battles w/l and then see which team got more wins in the tour!
    • If there are enough players or the final team left, we can have a tour inside the remaining playerbase of the final team. I'll explain more later

I'll join, especially since there aren't any finals to nuke my availability now. Since I play a bit of both plus balanced, I wonder which team I'll end up on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)