Bet your signature: Fuecoco the Zodiac Killer?

Sprigatito is currently the subject of Bet Your Avatar, so I had to improvise for this.

For some reason some part of the fanbase thinks Fuecoco's evolution will be a snake. I personally think that is a stupid idea that was born of desperation to hold up the Chinese Zodiac Theory as some sort of gospel (despite Cyndaquil and Fennekin already breaking it). However, wierder things have happened: if a lizard can become a dragon and an otter can become a sea lion, why can't a crocodile become a snake?

So this will work exactly like Bet Your Avatar: Participants bet whether or not they think Fuecoco will evolve into a snake (or any other animal from the Chinese Zodiac), and include in their post an embarrassing quote or image that, if they lose, they must include in their signature for one month after Pokémon Scarlet and Violet release (or earlier if Fuecoco's evolution is revealed beforehand). Their prediction must be in bold, and if they edit thier post in any way they are disqualified and must change their signature immediately out of shame.

Your time starts now.

Gekokeso

Mega-Pokebattlerz
ThatOneSpork
shadowpea
Eris250

Last edited:

Gekokeso

Mind the bad garmmar.
is a Pre-Contributor
1646534816046.png

Mega-Pokebattlerz
Use this.

Lets make this as simple as possible: If Fuecoco loses any limbs it can be stretched as a snake. That way we may stop people from arguing about if it counts or not.

oh also Fuecoco will into an animal from the Chinese Zodiac. Im pretty sure it will be a stretch to make it somewhat fit regardless because pokemon fans but i don't really care if i lose. Will put an owofied version of the landorus-t analysis as my signature.

I enjoy gambling. The entirety of smogoff enjoys gambling. Gambling is stupid great. You lose nothing ever. I bet that Fuecoco will not become a snek/zodiac animal. They'd just be copying Snivy if it became a snake and any other zodiac animals don't make sense. We're finally perfectly disproving the zodiac theory, once and for all.

My bet was a little too risque so I'm resubmitting (You may only do this if Smogon staff deletes your post):

Once again, I say with absolute confidence that Fuecoco will not evolve into any animal from the Chinese Zodiac.

And if I lose:

I paid 1000000 Pokebucks for an inventory slot in PLA and 15 bucks on a save slot in Metal Gear Survive. There is clearly something wrong with me.

fuck it, lets do this. fuecoco will not evolve into anything on the zodiac. i cba to come up with a signature so ThatOneSpork pick for me if i lose on the condition that my bbp profile (and anything else from bbp i shuold put there) still has to be visible somewhere :wo:

I enjoy gambling. The entirety of smogoff enjoys gambling. Gambling is stupid great. You lose nothing ever. I bet that Fuecoco will not become a snek/zodiac animal. They'd just be copying Snivy if it became a snake and any other zodiac animals don't make sense. We're finally perfectly disproving the zodiac theory, once and for all.
oh i forgot to add on a new signature, i'm taking suggestions. Also will do shadowpea.

I personally think Fuecoco will not become a snake. Or any Chinese Zodiac animal for that matter. For the past 2 generations, all new starters evolved into furry versions of the animal they are based on.
If I lose, I claim I'm a furry in my signature.

ohh,dude. i don't think you wanted to call this what you called this.

might want to google the thread title XD
If you're talking about the Zodiac Killer part, that admittedly may have been a bit tasteless on my part, but I doubt simply referencing the case in the title of a silly Smogoff thread is going to offend anyone.

Obviously Fuecoco isn't the actual Zodiac Killer lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)