[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
all results are out

consult me if you feel something went wrong

also if you are with the SCFiI or SANDS i don't like you very much right now.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE AN ALLCAPS ITEM, REMEMBER IT MUST BE PASSED ALONG BY D5 IF YOU GOT IT TODAY, BY N4 IF YOU GOT IT EARLIER.

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

Several people see Walrein on the horizon, returning to Mount Everest, and try to target him.

"You twats he's not back yet UGH," Yeti sighs, waiting in annoyance for kingofkongs to drag his sorry mess over and help update.

Walrein looks a bit dusty, as though he's been kept underground in a very sandy place for a while, but his instigating spirit is just fine, "LET'S LYNCH SOMEONE!!!"

iss rolls his eyes, "Bro we haven't even found who's dead yet."

"Oh. Well let the search begin!"

You hunt and notice four people are missing right off the bat - though you can only find two bodies. The kidnappers have struck again!

Empoof, adventerous as always, rocks up to Darkpenguin67's room, looking for the missing man.

You all gasp as you see the carnage. The room is coated with crudely drawn pictures of Shining Latios and written mockeries of him - obviously this man was a MUDS, allied with the suicidal SL and not fond of the memories.

DP67 has a gaping hole in his chest, wide open and still steaming. It appears a single blaster shot has killed him, quite efficiently.

Dear Darkpenguin67/King N, you are Challenge Accepted

You are never afraid to back down from a challenge, no matter how unfortunate the results may be. You have been a minor player for the Rageguy Conglomeration of reaction faces before, but now the real game begins: you as the main rep. When the MUDS requested you step up to support the Rageguys, your response was, of course, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – You think you’ll kill user?". You will accept the challenge of fending off every assassin who would DARE to approach that user, which will keep them safe from kills all night.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Practice superpickpocket skills on user". You will accept the challenge of becoming the best superthief ever, so you will take that user’s item(s), if they can be stolen.

Also, once during the game, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - CHALLENGE THIS, TRICK". This will stop that day's lynch from occurring due to your legendary lynch-stopping talents.

You currently have no item. (Challenge accepted to gain one)

You are allied with the MUDS REBELS. You win if the MUDS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the MUDS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession.

Quote: Challenge accepted.
It seems even Challenge Accepted could not overcome death. And so falls the Rageguy Variant, a MUDS staple. Will the MUDS stand a chance with their former victor down for the count?

It seems not.

"Holy pissticks look at this guy!" yells Blazikenmaster-Zeo, staring out DP67's window to the alley below. You can see a body tossed into a pile of garbage bags and quickly go to investigate.

There lies shuckles my hero, with a bullet straight through his head. It was obvious he died instantly. A few small jewels have fallen onto his shirt, dropped down from the entry hole. That is the only clue you have.

Dear shuckles my hero/Fire Blast, you are Muk

You are a convicted serial rapist, guilty of multiple charges of sexual molestation of victims of all ages, also a giant clump of sludge. What your chemical composition is, is a mystery, but it is a prime combination of filth. Your name is only one letter away from ‘MUD’, making you a prime candidate to join their faction, for GLORY.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – Take user for rape". You will drag that user into your sludgy girth and do work, despite how much they struggle, which will kidnap them for a day/night cycle

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX – Send Grimers to swap USER1’s target for USER2". You will send your smaller brethren, Grimer, to replace the first user’s intended target with the second user, which will redirect them.

You currently have no item.

You are allied with the MUDS REBELS. You win if the MUDS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the MUDS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession.

Quote: MUUUUUUUK.
You know somewhere the last MUDS REBEL is crying himself to sleep.

Two MUDS in one night! Incredible carnage.

"Let me OUT!" someone sobs, and iss immediately recognizes the voice as his other gay lover's.

"HUMAN!" he happily cries out, prying the mass of now-dead sludge off of Human, who apparently had been stuck there for the past day.

Jared returns soaking well, followed by makiri who is shivering, complaining about being stuffed in an ice cave.

However, now Dummy007 and HSA are missing! DO NOT TARGET OR TALK TO THEM.

It is now Day Five, D5 will end in 48 hours, 9/8 4PM PST. Don't idle, lynch, submit actions, blah blah blah.

kok will send results.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
First: fuk kidnaps

Second: Lynch makiri because it is hard to instigate while kidnapped and I need to make up for this.

Third: Anyone with info on the last member of the MUDS should contact me at once.

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

Everyone gathers, awaiting Walrein's direction now that he has returned to instigate further.

"LET'S GET MAKIRI," he bellows, thinking it's a good enough idea.

A couple folks agree with him, the rest of you simply stay in the shadows, not sure what will happen.

It seems decided though. You go to push makiri into Cerberus' waiting jaws, when suddenly some girl rips her shirt off and reveals she wasn't wearing a bra!

The fact that every living player is a man does not go without consequence - everyone turns to look at her tits and when someone finally tears his eyes away, makiri is gone.

"WHAT IS THIS, SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT HOT!" Walrein yells, angry his lynch was ruined for some flat chested skank.

Soon he bores of rampaging and retires, everyone soon following.

It is now Night Five. N5 will end 9/10 at 4PM PST. Get your actions in.

Results going as soon as I calculate them. I will not be on for next deadline so you'd best hope the cohost can get it right.

Also: seeking sub for the above. Seeking another sub. Acklow/others contact.

Yeti

dark saturday
As a side note, if you all can get your actions in BY TOMORROW before 4PM, I can update a day early and you won't have to worry about kok flying solo on a night update with possible deaths to screw up.

However it must be before 4 (a 24 hour deadline) or I won't have enough time to get things in order and update properly.

All results are out. Still seeking subs.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Deadline
Also I had something to do jesus Yeti >_>
You all approach the center of the Mountain carefully, as you know that Yeti isn’t there to keep kingofkongs in check, you all fear for your respective lives. You all stand terrified for 45

minutes, too scared to look around since any death may just be a host error at this point. “Where the <snip> is he?” Hydrattler finally says,

pissed off that he’s missing out on reading a my little pony fanfiction. You all murmur and agree that he should be here by now. Kingofkongs

lumbers over the hill and proclaims “I’m pretty sure this is right guys, and let’s hope to QueenElizabeth’s Clone it is.” He then throws smoke

bombs into the crowd, making it so that none of you can see where the fuck anyone went. When the smoke lifts, you see only 11 of you still on

the mountain. You split up into groups, which has become almost routine, as Walrein shouts out, “This guy looks pretty dead.” You all run up

and surround the body, which is almost unrecognizable, thanks to his face being melted off. The only thing that identified him as being danmantincan was the note in his pocket:
Dear danmantincan, you are Lady Gaga

You are a pop superstar, though you’ve been going downhill with each album trying too hard to get popular via gimmicks and causes. Some say you are not even a lady, and your answers to that vary: putting crappy scenes in your ‘Telephone’ video and claiming you hide a donkey dick’. Because your third album was so mediocre and tryhard acceptance freedom above it all rubbish, you were called upon to represent the traditional SANDS Really Bad Artists squadron of elite but talentless agents.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – Show user my supposed donkey dick". You will lock that user in a room with you and strip, revealing to them your actual gender then engaging in sexual relations regardless of theirs, which will occupy them the entire night, hooking them.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Send little monsters to take user’s possessions". You will ask your most devotedly obsessed fans to mob them and raid their pockets, so you will take that user’s item(s), if they can be stolen.

Also, once during the game, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - RISE LITTLE MONSTERS". This will stop that day's lynch from occurring due to your monsters swarming the town.

<snip>

You are allied with the SANDS ACQUISITIONS, INC. You win if the SANDS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SANDS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession. Your team's details are in the next PM.

Quote: I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.
You all cover your ears, expecting iss to start crying over who is probably yet another one of his gay lovers, but you don’t see him anywhere. However, you’re able to find him in a ditch, apparently bludgeoned to death. You pick up his role pm and read it out loud.
Dear iss, you are a Lizard with Downs

You are one of those examples of genetics gone wrong, in reptile form. A mentally unwell lizard, things just aren’t right with you, but you’ve apparently managed to make it this far in life, so you’ll make it some more. You are a native of arid, deserty climates, so naturally you wanted to join up with the SANDS.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – Show user your tarantula friend". You will ask that user to join you on a pleasant stroll through the desert, though when they get to the trapdoor spider’s lair, things won’t be so pleasant, which will kidnap them for a day/night cycle until your friend has had his fun.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX – Blankly stare at user". You will combine the large eyes of a lizard, the ability to rotate your pupils in different directions, and the creepy downs expression, which will freak that user out so much they will give you their role PM in exchange for being left alone.

<snip>

You are allied with the SANDS ACQUISITIONS, INC. You win if the SANDS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SANDS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession. Your team's details are in the next PM.

Quote: Thhfhffttt.
You all look around to find the other bodies, but there are none. After some determinations, you realized that Makiri is missing, you may not contact him inside or outside the thread, you know the deal.
On the horizon, you see HSA appear, shaken from a bad experience with a Tarantula. You also see Dummy007 shivering from the cold since he was in an ice cave or some shit.
There aren’t any new items in the pit as of now, but Yeti may decide to change that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)