Battle Spot Laddering Challenge [Week 2 Posted Momentarily]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kortex

Banned deucer.
Posting at 12:00 AM Monday to seal this in before anyone else :P Peaked at #71 with 23W-2L and 82.3 GXE (Highest BSLC). I didn't continue on to pass BSLC DiQ because he is not registered here and I didn't want to take additional risks. Proof: http://pho.to/8tw7Q

Last edited:

Kortex

Banned deucer.
I'm pretty sure PikaCandy and Shuckle continued to ladder past the deadline as they were behind me as of Monday.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
I think Rhythms should've specified a proper deadline including time and time zone, as well as checked all the ranks himself at the time due. Now this thing just turned into a complete mess.
How about: Due right now? Don't say this is a complete mess when you aren't the one controlling it.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, let's all cool down a bit here. Rhythms, DragonWhale is right that you should have specified a hard deadline from the beginning to prevent confusion. There's no need to get defensive and accuse people of bitching. No harm no foul though, all you need to do is add a deadline, which you did.

Also, don't say things like "I also have other things to do than ctrl-f all day", if you are the host of a challenge it's your responsibility to make sure all of the information is available and to make sure it's running smoothly.

Let's not have this happen again, please.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys...

1. No trolling, flaming, etc. This should be fairly common sense. Please also avoid condescending passive aggressiveness and acting like a “big shot”.
Rule 1, you're breaking it. Let's not have a go at someone who is trying to bring something new to the forum. Sure, Rhythms could have organised it a little better but that's for us to handle. If you have any issues then please message a mod instead of spamming the thread.

Also, Rhythms, like Hula said; you need to be prepared for the responsibility of running the thread and organising results.

On a final note: this forum is not the PS! chat. Please use proper English and refrain from one-line responses, this falls under the Smogon-wide rule of no PC++.

I don't wanna be the bad cop here, so let's all just be civil and have fun

Claimed #1 in battle spot (without serp). And I feel like both kortex and PikachuCandy should get an award. I know i'm a total outsider but I just want to say it's unfair for kortex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)