Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Is there anyway you can get that Yveltal cloned? I really want a viable Yveltal to use for my Ubers team. I can trade my (nicknameable) Xerneas to you. It's not as good as your Yveltal though.

Xerneas has a 31/31/27/31/31/31 IV spread.

But the Xerneas in question has already been EV trained. :(

EV: 56 in HP, 44 in Defense, 252 in Special attack, 156 in Speed
If you need an explanation on why I EV trained it like this. I used 156 speed to outspeed neutral nature base 100 Pokemon. I put 44 Defense EV to have its defense stat higher so Pokemon with Download get their special attack raised (Which Geomancy handles well enough), I put max special Attack to deal as much damage as possible and I put the rest into HP to survive hits better (and it can make 101 HP Subs, just in case if I want to run Substitute)

Edit: Forgot to mention that its Timid

Last edited:
I don't have one yet available but I can breed you one without problem.
That would be awesome thank you!
Interested in female joltick ctmt
Sorry man, I didn't see anything at the moment. Plus, I don't have any females in stock.
cmt togekiss
What is your trade ratio for items? Which nature are you looking for?
Is there anyway you can get that Yveltal cloned? I really want a viable Yveltal to use for my Ubers team. I can trade my (nicknameable) Xerneas to you. It's not as good as your Yveltal though.

Xerneas has a 31/31/27/31/31/31 IV spread.

But the Xerneas in question has already been EV trained. :(

Edit: Forgot to mention that its Timid
I'll have to get back to on that. Nothing wrong with a bit of EV training. :p That's what reset bags are for.
Awesome to see you back too Chill! :) CMT for an Adamant Azumarill please?
Thanks dude. Adamant male Karp please. Can you nickname him Leviathan for me please?

Cmt for a togepi
I may need the chansey but I'll need to check to see what nature Torterra is giving me. You'll also need to let me know what nature you're looking for.
cmt for female chinchou
I'd really like a staryu.
CMT for Jolly Gible
Jolly Charmander please. Are you looking for sand veil or rough skin.
CMT for yveltal
Sorry man, I didn't see anything I would trade for Yveltal.

I am interested in a lanturn...or pre-evo of it. xD

I can offer you various German 5x31 IV pokemon: Poison Heal or HA-Shroomish with bullet seet, Timid/Modest Deino, Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine), Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet-Belly Drum-Superpower or a Timid Gastly.

I hope you need any of those.

I am interested in a lanturn...or pre-evo of it. xD

I can offer you various German 5x31 IV pokemon: Poison Heal or HA-Shroomish with bullet seet, Timid/Modest Deino, Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine), Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet-Belly Drum-Superpower or a Timid Gastly.

I hope you need any of those.
Uh, I might. I'm beginning to lose track of my pending trades.
Hey Man U decide about my offer yet? I pmd u.
PM sent.

For everyone else I have replenished my stock of pokemon so I'll be able to trade with you. I won't be available until a few hours from now though.

Updated with the dragons

And the dragon killers

I also now have an organice shiny Aromatisse that is up for trade!

CMT for this
Female Froglass
(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Cursed Body
Egg Moves: Fake Tears, Spikes, Disable, Weather ball
Current Stock: Bred on Request

and this
Female Togekiss, if not Male is okay
(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Serene Grace

Egg move: Nasty Plot
Current Stock:
Bred on Request

Last edited:
CMT for this
Female Froglass
(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Cursed Body
Egg Moves: Fake Tears, Spikes, Disable, Weather ball
Current Stock: Bred on Request

and this
Female Togekiss, if not Male is okay
(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Serene Grace

Egg move: Nasty Plot
Current Stock:
Bred on Request
If you're happy to trade for the 'kiss I'll take a vullaby. I don't want to arrange anymore trades for the frosslass because they are difficult to breed and I'm sick of it at the moment.
I'm interested in Modest Togekiss, can you CMT?
I'll do it for the Charmander.

I'll do it for the Charmander.
Just noticed I did some idiot things (I have asked for togepi in 2 different threads). Can I take (female) Galvantula instead? Also, do you prefer Blaze or Solar Power Charmander? I have a Blaze Charmander in stock, but can breed a Solar Power one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)