Votes: 24 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by after reading some usage stats

http://www.smogon.com/stats/2015-01/

According to the 1760 usage stats, Groudon-Primal was used on 70% of all teams
And according to the 1760 moveset stats, 50% of those were Assistdons
So basically around 1/3 of the 1760 meta was assistdon spam. I'd say this poll reflects that o_o

I did some research, and I have to say I've been seeing assistdon A LOT more than I used to. But Assist is the one that needs the ban, not Assist + 1k arrows. Assist and prankster is all that Pdon needs to sweep. Without either of these, it becomes much more manageable, including other prankster + assist users, such as the aforementioned Pogre.

While Assist was situational in the past, it needs to go now.

I've already expressed my sentiments in the BH thread. Ban Assist.

It won't be too long until GF releases another OP move synonymous with TA. Then it'd be redundant to have two complex bans side by side.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
It won't be too long until GF releases another OP move synonymous with TA. Then it'd be redundant to have two complex bans side by side.
?

Following recent patterns, we aren't likely to see ANY new moves until the next generation comes out, and even then it's a worrying statement. Prankster Assist teams predate gen 6 by a longshot.

EV

Banned deucer.
&verbatim|someone ping me tommorrow to close the poll
&verbatim|i've had a long week and i might very well just pass out when i get back from school

verbatim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)