Endure
Sleep Talk
Swagger
Substitute
Light Screen
Belly Drum
Perish Song
Refresh
All quite small, but workable. Here are the movesets.

Azumarill @Life Orb
Huge Power
252 Atk EV's, 252 Speed EV's, 4 HP EV's
Adamant

Belly Drum
Aqua Jet
Rain Dance
Return

Set up with an Agility/ThunderBolt/Substitute/BatonPass Zapdos set. One Agility & 1 Rain Dance & 1 Belly Drum takes Azumarill to 1744 attack, 398 speed, and a move with 202 BP after STAB and Rain Dance. Meant to be used late game, preferably when you have taken out the Taunters. (That means YOU, Tauntridos) Requires the Ditto trick.

Azumarill @Leftovers
Thick Fat
252 HP EV's 252 DEF EV's 4 Sp. DEF EV's
Relaxed

Aqua Ring
Protect
Dig
Toxic

UU stall set. Use Protect/Dig to avoid getting hit, Aqua Ring/Lefties to restore Health, and Toxic to leach away their health. Dig also takes down Poisons and Steels.

Azumarill @ChoiceGlasses
Thick Fat
252 Speed EV's 252 Sp. ATK EV's 4 HP EV's
Modest

Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Surf
Hydro Pump

UU Sp. Sweep set. Grass Knot other waters, Ice Beam dragons and Grasses, Surf for reliability and Hydro Pump for Power.

I really think Azumarill will now be BL. If the Ditto Trick is allowed, the first set OHKO's huge numbers of Pokemon with a little bit of Set Up. So, what do you think?​

Would love to use Azumarill, of course, being the sturdier Medicham that it is. I would personally use a Choice Band set, though.

Azu @ Choice Band
Huge Power
-Aqua Jet
-Double-Edge (unless it's not doing anything Return wouldn't)
-Brick Break
-Water Fall

Two water moves are redundant, but since it's a Choice Bander with a small movepool and single STAB a stronger, non-priority move won't conflict too much with Aqua Jet.

Don't forget to put the link up there. D: *misses the link*

Edit: Alt. @ CB--Waterfall/Superpower/Ice Punch/D-E. How could I forget those; I made an Azumarill topic too. -_-

You missed out Ice Punch, which he gets from Emerald tutors. It's incompatible with Aqua Jet though.

He also has Superpower, which is sadly incompatible with Aqua Jet too.

I remembered Superpower, I just don't thnik it is notable. Azumarill has better options. Oh noes! I forgot Ice Punch! Damn it...

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ice Punch/Aqua Jet being incompatible is a real blow to Azumarill. I hate having to pick between the two - Waterfall/Ice Punch/Return is great coverage, and Aqua Jet would be a great filler for revenge kills. I guess there's also subpunch over Return, though.

Azumarill@Leftovers
Adamant

Substitute
Focus Punch
Aqua Jet
Aqua Ring?

Focus Punch and finish off with Aqua Jet.

Oh and btw.

Aqua Jet + Belly Drum is illegal I believe. Just a reminder.

Its still Illegal, heck i know anotherway to get it too.

Insert Action Replay, put some codes in. PRESTO!

but its still Illegal!

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
However, we don't know if the Ditto trick is a glitch or merely a breeding addition. You forgot Waterfall in your attack list. Personally, I'd use Waterfall because I dislike Aqua Tail's accuracy.

The Ditto breeding trick is as easy to replicate as the Mimic/Transform glitch and based on the same coding... you can't argue for one and against the other.

If you want to use Belly Drum + Aqua Jet, just use Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Close Combat then.

The Aqua Ring/Protect/Dig/Toxic set is annoying as hell, 100/80/80 aren't bad defenses, too bad you'll have to survive SD stuff in OU/

I think GameFreak said something about it being intentional in Japan. Or at least publicly acknowledged the glitch. Not sure if they said whether it was legal or not though.

They did acknowledge it, and said that the GTS and other servers would eventualy be updated to refuse uploads of illegal movesets.

@ Manty

Have you seen the steps to do the mimic glitch?
if so, its nothing more than fooling the game code, last time i checked "fooling around with the code" is cheating, or at least not playing honestly.

How can you belive this is intentional if you have to do some VERY ELABORATED steps, like killing your ditto midbattle so its move will stuck
do you really think its coded intentionaly? if so... your dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)