Awful / Funny Celebrity Jeopardy! Guest Hosts

Noted Hydroxychloroquine pusher and pseudoscientist Dr. Mehmet Oz is apparently going to be a Jeopardy! guest host. After that, almost anyone short of Majorie Taylor Greene seems possible. So who would be an awful or funny guest host?

I’ll start with the leader of the anti-vax movement Jenny McCarthy, and hope there would be a category about flu shots and the polio vaccine

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Noted Hydroxychloroquine pusher and pseudoscientist Dr. Mehmet Oz is apparently going to be a Jeopardy! guest host.
My thoughts on Dr. Oz from 2016:

I swear to god there's no celebrity I hate more than Dr. Oz. How this dude is still on TV I'll never know. Like real life doctors have complained/filed a lawsuit/something to get him off the air because he spouts utter nonsense and garbage advice all the time. Swear to god if you watch his show every single show he recommends some different supplement to take for whatever needs you may have. Yeah this is fine and all but it feels like literally every time he recommends you take something else. If you took every supplement he recommended you take you'd be popping hundreds of pills a day. That shit ain't right. Especially when he talks about how good it is to have "natural" foods or whatever. Yeah he's probably right on that, I'll give him that. But fuck me, every time he talks about "superfruits" or "superfoods" I want to shoot myself. Yeah some foods are healthier than others. But there's no such thing as a "superfood" that will make you magically healthy. He says super misleading shit like that all the time. And I swear to god his favorite adjective has got to be "super." Because my mom watches the show religiously and he mentioned one time that there are some people out there who have more sensitive tastebuds than others. And he called them "supertasters" and gave like a three to five question quiz or something to determine if you're a "supertaster." And these questions were like "are you extra sensitive to spicy food?" and stuff like that. Stuff that half the population could answer yes to. But by golly my mom answered yes to all five questions so now she won't shut up about how she's a "supertaster" at every other meal. This shit has been going on for years. "You know Dr. Oz told me I was a supertaster so I can really taste the cinnamon in this." Fuck. Anyone could taste the cinnamon in this applesauce. It literally says "cinnamon applesauce" right on the jar. And of course Dr. Oz had to mention that you could have other "supersenses" too so my mom is a "supersmeller" as well. Shit is so dumb. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on television is when he was trying to explain how the digestive system works and he literally had this woman go on a slide that represented someone's asshole and she popped out the end representing poo. Like come on everyone knows poop comes out the butthole, you didn't need a woman going down a slide to show that. Honest to god I don't know how he gets away with such a low quality product. Fucking Oprah owns him. Oprah put out some high quality shit but all her minions (Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Rachel Ray) are just a steaming pile of shit when it comes to quality television. But Dr. Oz is the worst of all because he's actually posing as a serious medical doctor and some of the shit he's put out has been blatantly wrong. It could actually affect the health of people dumb enough to tune into his show every day. Fuck. Put me in a steel cage with Mehmet Oz and I'll fuck him up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)