Auron's Guardian School 2.0 - EV training thread (4 / 5 Gen)

Wants

- Female DW Pokemon with good IVs.
- Unova Pokemon
- Flawless or near Flawless Pokemon (Hidden Power spreads)​
Could you please be a bit more specific? How good is "good"? Do you want any specific Unova Pokemon, or just Unova Pokemon in general?
I only ask because I'm interested in what you have (specifically, that Chlorophyll Bulbasaur) and want to know what you would accept for it.

Hi. I think you EV trained for me ages ago. If you want to, you can add whatever you trained for me to your thread. All of my stuff is fully redistributable now.

Could you please be a bit more specific? How good is "good"? Do you want any specific Unova Pokemon, or just Unova Pokemon in general?
I only ask because I'm interested in what you have (specifically, that Chlorophyll Bulbasaur) and want to know what you would accept for it.
I'll remove the Unova Pokemon - they are included in the flawless or near-flawless Pokemon.

And the female DW Pokemon should have good natures + flawless or near-flawless IVs.

yeah. i can ardsi clone your zekrom and trade back. pm/vm me your gmt and we'll sort it out from there.

Hey :)
So, I need two of your Pokemon, but I would like to know wether Gengar was bread without abusing the RNG.
I have a trade thread and I can EV train for you, in case you dont find anything you want

Timid | Levitate | ♀
26/17/22/31/31/31 | HP [Ice] 68
Hidden Power | Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball | Energy Ball
Available: UT lv 1
Non-Redis

OT: Auron ID No. 62566

Jolly | Lightningrod | ♂
31/31/31/20/26/31
Tail Whip | Swords Dance | Stone Edge | Earthquake
Non-Redis

OT: Auron ID No. 44847

I just realized that im also very interested in:

OT: Auron ID No. 44847

Jolly | Inner Focus | ♂
30/31/29/17/31/30
Swords Dance | Crunch
Non-Redis

Adamant | Clear Body
28/31/26/31/31/13
Take Down
Non-Redis

Is there anything else in my trade thread that you might be interested in?

Hi. I'm interested in this pokemon:

Bond's Bulbasaur
OT: Mat ID No. 30160

Modest | Chlorophyll | ♂
31/30/31/30/31/30 | Hidden Power [Fire] 70
Tackle | Growl | Leech Seed | Vine Whip
Available: UT lv 10 or EV'd lv 100
Growth / Sleep Powder / Hidden Power / Energy Ball
Fully Redis

I do not have a trade thread of my own, however, I can RNG in Gen 4 and I noticed that you're simply looking for pokemon with flawless IVs with Hidden Power.
I can only RNG by breeding so I cannot catch any legendaries, unfortunately.
Do you have any specific pokemon that you need atm?

In response to your CMT -
Bond's Bulbasaur
OT: Mat ID No. 30160

Modest | Chlorophyll | ♂
31/30/31/30/31/30 | Hidden Power [Fire] 70
Tackle | Growl | Leech Seed | Vine Whip
Available: UT lv 10 or EV'd lv 100
Growth / Sleep Powder / Hidden Power / Energy Ball
Fully Redis

I can move him up to 5th gen but it'll take some prep time :) He won't be touched by an outside program, just DS to DS.

CMT for

Relaxed | Sturdy | ♂
31/31/31/25/29/27
Tackle | Protect | Stealth Rock
Non-Redis

@ Im M3: I can do that, send me a VM when you see me online.

@ Stormfront: I'll check and respond in your thread.

Sorry for the late response; I was on holiday.

cmt for

Adamant | Sheer Force | ♂
31/31/31/31/31/31
Peck | Leer | Aerial Ace
Fully Redis

Kaphotic's shiny Snivy
|OT: Kurt ID No. 52697

Timid | Overgrow | ♂
31/6/31/30/31/30 | Hidden Power [Fire] 70
Tackle | Leer
Available: UT lv 5
Fully Redis

hi what do you want for the dw venusaur modest hpfire perfect ivs ,i can rng most pokemon with your given iv spread

im really desperate, willing to rng mulitiple mons for it mostly 5th gen , depending on what maybe 4th gen

thanks but i dont need the venesaur anymore ,now looking for jirachi ,celebi ,dw female evee , seismic toss chansey or blissey with or without wish and with or without stealth rock

Update 2-5-2012

Adamant | Intimidate
22/31/31/24/31/31
Splash
Non-Redis

New wants added!

Jolly Technician Shroomish 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Seed (EV'd lv 5 = preferred - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe).
Impish Poison Heal Gligar 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Swords Dance / Protect / Earthquake (EV'd lv 5 = preferred - 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe)
Adamant Multiscale Dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Extremespeed (EV'd lv 5 = preferred - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe)
Adamant Iron Fist Chimchar 31/31/x/x/x/31 with Fire Punch / ThunderPunch (EV'd lv 5 = preferred - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe)

Will be do some breeding in the coming holiday.

hey. how does your ev training work? do you grind to 100? i went a bit nuts on rng this past month. haven't even listed half of what i did. thank fuck for bw2 coz i was running out of boxes. all my mons are non-redis. let me know your rates.

ps. ev-training is technically not what i want (that's the quick bit). level grinding is what i need.

In response to your CMT, I'm interested in Manaphy, Zekrom, and Cobalion for my three Pokemon. Let me know if this works for you.

cmt for

Bluemew#1’s Zekrom
OT: DANIEL ID No. 38799

Jolly | Terravolt
31/31/31/23/31/31
Dragonbreath | Slash | Zen Headbutt | Fusion Bolt
Available: UT lv 50
Fully Redis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)