NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Should be around for eod, but ig you're right with the modkill on tbz/fame

Vote Whydon

one of whydon/tbz/fame should just be maf, and if we can kill all three then that should be gg, unless you're the third one, which would be an insane last move to pull yesterday so you prob deserve it lol, don't even have the voting power to beat you unless others come back

Will try keeping an eye on thread just in case any of the inactives come out of the woodwork tho

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Whydon's been such a weird slot all game, because obviously they've very openly made somewhat anti-town plays, and I've pretty much defended them all game, but like, at this point i just need to assume he's been openwolfing for the start of the game and now has some kind of irl stuff preventing him from playing the game?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Fame has been modkilled. He was:

You are Dr. Wright.

You are a member of the Town.

Role Restriction Passive:
Project of a Lifetime:

As assistant to the architect in the SimCity series, you have made many wonderful creations. But you would love to make just one more.

Making buildings takes time; as a result you may only use one ability per phase. You consider every project once in a lifetime, and so every Active Ability will lock after it has successfully been used once. However, as the real magnum opus within your collection, if you use Active Ability 8: Skyscraper every other Active Ability that you have will lock.

Active Ability 1:
Soapbox:

[this ability is locked.]

Active Ability 2:
Haunted House:

Active Ability 3:
Dog Bed:

Active Ability 4:
Crackhouse

Active Ability 5:
Pagoda

Active Ability 6:
Gym

Active Ability 7:
Landfill

Active Ability 8:
Skyscraper

You are an Assist Trophy. You win when all Turncoats are eliminated.

Thunder~BALLZ has been modkilled. He was:
You are Riki.

11 Kids:

You have 11 kids. You’re exhausted. You don’t even want to be the Heropon, you’re just in debt. Why can’t Nopon society be better than Hom, damn.

All your abilities begin locked. However, they will unlock if you are targeted by certain other (pre-determined) abilities in the game. Once they unlock, you have them forever. This is the only means through which your abilities can unlock. This does mean you start out as vanilla, sorry ^^”.

Active Ability 1:
Happy Happy:

[This ability is locked. You will find out what it is if it unlocks.]

Active Ability 2:
Freezinate:

You literally have the power of frost breath so cold it can encase people in ice. Which never comes up in any situation besides you using Freezinate. Wild.

During a night phase, you may target another player. That player will be unable to use any actions the following day. To use this ability PM me Use Freezinate: [player1].

Active Ability 3:
Yoink!:

This is straight up just you stealing from someone else. But saying “Yoink!” while you do it turns it into an ability, which is unironically even funnier.

During a night phase, you may target another player. You will pickpocket and then peek at their Role PM, learning one of your target’s abilities, chosen at random. However, all flavour will be removed from the ability (rewritten if necessary) so you will only learn the mechanical implications of that ability. To use this ability PM me Use Yoink!: [player1].

Passive Ability 1:
Bedtime:

Bedtime is the time when you sleep. Surprisingly, considering we’re talking to A) Smogon members and B) mafia players here, I hear bedtime is supposed to be at the same time every night. Wild. You, however, utilise your mastery of bedtime for more active purposes.

Now that this ability is unlocked, you are able to place two votes during the day. One of these votes is your standard, +1 vote, and the other vote is your bedtime vote, which is -1. Because at EoD you put one of the people on the wagon to sleep so they stop voting, idrk. To use this, write your “VOTE: X” in red.

Active Ability 4:
You Can Do It:

You can do it is something people usually say when they want to encourage or motivate someone. Riki is just a nice guy like that.

During a day phase you may target another player and shout “you can do it” at them really loudly. Your target will be able to target one additional target with an ability that night, though they do not have to. To use this ability PM me Use You Can Do It: [player1].

Active Ability 5:
Roly-Poly:

OK good I’m glad this one unlocked I was tired as all hell when I made this and hoped it’d see use.

During a night phase you may target another player. Every single target they make that night will shift one place in their action list, with the final target looping to take the place of their first target. This does not include the factional kill. To use this ability PM me Use Roly-Poly: [player1].

2 Town and 1 Mafia remain...

Celever

i am town
...Whydon has been voted out. He was:
You are Isaac.

Solar Powered:

Yeah OK I’m not gonna lie to you, I thought Isaac’s whole character was that he wields the energy of the sun in his skills but upon doing a lot of research, that might not be the case. But I already made this passive sooooooo. Assuming you do need to photosynthesise or something:

You are able to use one ability during the day, but if you do not use an ability you may use as many abilities as you like at night. Otherwise, you may use one ability at night. Active Ability 1: Radiant Fire and Active Ability 2: Purgatory are only available to you during the day, however, and will lock at night, meanwhile Active Ability 3: Move, Active Ability 4: Teleport, and Active Ability 5: Lift are only available at night and will lock during the day.

Active Ability 1:
Radiant Fire:

This is your Sol Blade’s second “unleash”. And Sol means sun, so we’re off to a great start.

During a day phase, you may target another player, distracting them with some *checks notes* radiant fire all night. The following night, that player will be unable to use any actions, including the factional kill. They will be alerted that they were targeted with this ability at the beginning of the night. To use this ability PM me Use Radiant Fire: [player1].

Active Ability 2:
Purgatory:

This is your Sol Blade’s third “unleash”. I swear I want to know what this means, Golden Sun is just a commitment of a game I started it at some point for like 3 hours and made no progress.

During a day phase, you may target another player. The following night, that player will be placed in purgatory and therefore cannot be killed by any means. They will be alerted that they were targeted with this ability at the beginning of the night. To use this ability PM me Use Purgatory: [player1].

Active Ability 3:
Move:

Now we’re into your Smash Bros. moveset. When you use move, you move things. Apt name.

During a night phase, you may target two players. You will move your first target away from whoever they were initially targeting so last-minute that they will execute their actions on your second target instead. You will, furthermore, discover who they were initially going to use their ability on. This does not affect the factional nightkill. To use this ability PM me Use Move: [player1], [player2].

Active Ability 4:
Teleport:

Still in your Smash Bros. arsenal, when you use teleport, you teleport somewhere else. Apt name.

During a night phase, you may target two players. You will teleport your first player to the location of your second player, and vice versa. This swaps every action in which either player is targeted with their counterpart. To use this ability PM me Use Teleport: [player1], [player2].

Active Ability 5:
Lift:

Remaining in your Smash Bros. skillset, this time we have lift. When you use lift, you lift something up. Apt name.

During a night phase, you may target another player. You will lift that player up away from the action, rendering that player immune to being targeted by any members of the mafia team during that night phase by abilities. This does not, however, affect the factional kill. Furthermore, the mafia team will be alerted that their action failed due to a protection that only affects them and not the town. To use this ability PM me Use Lift: [player1].

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
You are Isabelle.

You are a member of the Mafia.

An Actual House and Job:

You are a video game character that lives in a house somewhere and has a job inside of a building. Which, I mean, doesn’t sound that extraordinary until I ask you to name any other character who this applies to outside of Animal Crossing.

This office building provides you with Passive Ability 1: Hide Under the Desk, Active Ability 2: Confiscation, and Active Ability 3: Make This Random Ass Newbie to the Village the Mayor For Some Reason. Resultantly, if Passive Ability 1: Hide Under the Desk locks, you will also lose access to the two aforementioned active abilities.

Passive Ability 1:
Hide Under the Desk:

You have a desk at your job. When scary people come, you hide under it.

Hiding under your desk will protect you from one attempted kill power usage on you. However, the attempted murderer will burn down your office building after they can’t find you out of spite, and so you will lose your desk. Also everything else, but mainly your desk. This ability will therefore lock after it is successfully triggered.

Active Ability 1:
Swiss Knife of Skills:

You’re kind of a big deal. You take care of all the runnings of the town. You can do paperwork, organise small events, and even talk to Tom Nook without strangling him.

During a night phase you may target two other players. You will use your litany of skills to copy whatever Active Ability / Abilities [player1] uses that night, and use them on [player2]. To use this ability PM me Use Swiss Knife of Skills: [player1], [player2].

Active Ability 2:
Confiscation:

It’s also your job to ensure your village people are safe from dangerous substances such as drugs and buildings that are not up to regulation standards.

During a night phase you may target another player. If your target has been gifted abilities by another player in the game, you will take those abilities and add them to your own Role PM by putting them in your desk drawer. If Passive Ability 1: Hide Under the Desk activates, you will therefore lose these confiscated gifts in the fire. To use this ability PM me Use Confiscation: [player1].

Active Ability 3:
Make This Random Ass Newbie to the Village a Mayor For Some Reason:

One of your favourite hobbies is accosting people who have just landed on your island and telling them they’re now in charge. What is a dog without someone to serve, after all.

During any phase you may target another player. You will give this player a Passive Ability that increases their vote weight by 1. This ability will lock after use, as will Active Ability 2: Confiscation. This additional vote weight will show up on all votecounts. To use this ability PM me Use Active Ability 3: Make This Random Ass Newbie to the Village a Mayor For Some Reason: [player1].

You are a Turncoat. You win when there are as many Turncoats alive as Assist Trophies, or if nothing can prevent this occurrence.

Celever

i am town
With 2 players left alive, JALMONT and Ehmcee, Ehmcee has reached plurality with town and won the game for the mafia. Congrats.

JALMONT was:

You are Nintendogs.

Nap Time:

The life of a good borker is to play hard and sleep hard. Luckily, three good borkers have been Assist Trophies, and so all three of you get to play once before needing a nap.

In other words, all your abilities are one-shot. You're a JOAT. Sorry, it's boring ik.

Active Ability 1:
Labrador Retriever:

[This ability is locked.]

Active Ability 2:
French Bulldog:

Active Ability 3:
Toy Poodle:

Passive Ability 1:
Deathproof Vest:

[This ability is permanently locked.]

Active Ability 4:
Deathproof Vest Gift:

And finally, Ehmcee was:
You are Isabelle.

You are a member of the Mafia.

An Actual House and Job:

You are a video game character that lives in a house somewhere and has a job inside of a building. Which, I mean, doesn’t sound that extraordinary until I ask you to name any other character who this applies to outside of Animal Crossing.

This office building provides you with Passive Ability 1: Hide Under the Desk, Active Ability 2: Confiscation, and Active Ability 3: Make This Random Ass Newbie to the Village the Mayor For Some Reason. Resultantly, if Passive Ability 1: Hide Under the Desk locks, you will also lose access to the two aforementioned active abilities.

Passive Ability 1:
Hide Under the Desk:

You have a desk at your job. When scary people come, you hide under it.

Hiding under your desk will protect you from one attempted kill power usage on you. However, the attempted murderer will burn down your office building after they can’t find you out of spite, and so you will lose your desk. Also everything else, but mainly your desk. This ability will therefore lock after it is successfully triggered.

Active Ability 1:
Swiss Knife of Skills:

You’re kind of a big deal. You take care of all the runnings of the town. You can do paperwork, organise small events, and even talk to Tom Nook without strangling him.

During a night phase you may target two other players. You will use your litany of skills to copy whatever Active Ability / Abilities [player1] uses that night, and use them on [player2]. To use this ability PM me Use Swiss Knife of Skills: [player1], [player2].

Active Ability 2:
Confiscation:

Active Ability 3:
Make This Random Ass Newbie to the Village a Mayor For Some Reason:

You are a Turncoat. You win when there are as many Turncoats alive as Assist Trophies, or if nothing can prevent this occurrence.

GRAVEYARD
MAFIA CHAT
MASTER SPREAD
MASTER DOC

(my Chrome crashed trying to make this post and if that doesn't say it all I don't know what does)

(also master doc was wrong link but it's fixed)

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
This must be one of the worst town performances of all time

I’m actually speechless
Yeah I mean, it basically was. You hard carried if you didn't sub in then town would have 100% lost without killing a mafia (except Zippy unlocks desperado and shoots Laurel probably, but town still wouldn't vote Haruno or Ehmcee out before losing (and Zippy maybe dies before getting desperado anyway)).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)