Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In regards to the Curse/Magic Mirror question, from what I've read about both, I don't think MM would have any effect. I can't test it or anything, but thats the impression I got, as it doesn't fall under any of MM's categories, and is not listed as an exception.

I'm almost positive the ghost would lose 50%, and Espeon would lose 25% each turn until switching out. I don't think Magic Bounce/Mirror would affect that at all.
Actually, I'm not sure, because Magic Bounce's explanation isn't clear enough for this. IIRC, it says that the user blocks the move and then uses the move itself.

Hence, I thought of Espeon blocking Curse, then using Curse but gaining the non-Ghost effect of Curse. :/ The dumbest one would be however, Ghost type loses 50% HP but Espeon reflects Curse's damaging effects and Ghost loses 25% HP every turn. The last option is obviously Magic Bounce doesn't affect Curse at all.

I seriously need a definite answer. I can't wait for DW to be released so that I can get my Espeon which I got from the minigame. >_>

i asked this a couple of days ago but never got an answer. so my event entei with a speed iv of 18 effectively means its basically a netural natured base 97 speed pokemon. who shoul di outspeed? max netural base 95s? max + nature base 90s? i dunno

So if I run lead Mamoswine, SE is recommended?
I guess if your running an offensive lead. I run dualscreenswine w/ light clay Ice Shard and Stealth Rock (w/ great success) but that's just me.

But if ur running offensive lead then what do u need the stone edge to hit? EQ hits fire types, Icicle Crash or Iceshard hits flying types. The only thing ur missing out on is bug types. Maybe run Superpower instead? IDK if that 2kos Ferrorthorn or not.

Regerding lead Metagross, are Reflect and Light Screen good options? What about Zen Headbutt?
Considering Metagross' somewhat overlooked bulk running screens on him is a viable option. Zen Headbutt is a decent stab that would be handy against fighting types which could otherwise give him a hard time.

SR
Light Screen
Bullet Punch
MM

MM
EQ
Agility
T-Punch

Works? Also, how much Spe EVs do I need on AgiliGross? What Metagross sets are effective in Ubers?

I'm trying to find the tm for grass knot, I know it's in pinwheel forest but I have no idea where in pinwheel. Anyone have a good description?

^ Go walk along the east side of the main road, there should be an opening somewhere. Go through a damn long patch of grass, and there's your TM.

Is there a guide to pokesaving or pokegening? Like equipment and software? I only play on PO now but wouldn't mind moving to handheld wifi. (I'm using a mac btw)

Universal Berry:

Whirlwind and Roar, which usually have a priority level of -6, will now have a priority level of -5 (not 1) with Prankster; both moves are non-damaging moves. My description for Prankster reads:

"The priority level of the bearer's non-damaging moves is temporarily increased by 1 while determining priority."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)