Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stover.

I've always been uncertain about using specs Hydreigon anyway I prefer choice scarf. Switching him out for Chandelure is probably a good idea as his move pool while not as diverse as Hydreigon's it's just as useful.

To go with your already bulky team maybe Flame Orb/Guts Conkeldurr (could also make a good status absorber if Gliscor goes down).

Thanks for the help guys, it's very appreciated! I'll keep Conkeldurr in mind as he is one of my favorites. Just wanna get as many opinions as possible first.

I've updated the original post, so far it's: Gliscor, Vaporeon, Chandelure, Ferrothorn.

How do you breed both Stealth Rock and Spikes (or Leech Seed) on a Ferroseed?
Breed something (Something in the Mineral egg group) that has Spikes with a Dwebble, then level up the hatched male Dwebble to level 24 when it learns Stealth Rock, then breed the male Dwebble with a female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn for Stealth Rock + Spikes.

For Leech Seed and Stealth Rock, breed a male Torterra that has those moves with a female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn.

For Spikes + Leech Seed, just breed a male Cacturne that has those moves with a female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn.

Breed something (Something in the Mineral egg group) that has Spikes with a Dwebble, then level up the hatched male Dwebble to level 24 when it learns Stealth Rock, then breed the male Dwebble with a female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn for Stealth Rock + Spikes.

For Leech Seed and Stealth Rock, breed a male Torterra that has those moves with a female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn.

For Spikes + Leech Seed, just breed a male Cacturne that has those moves with a female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn.
Wow... Sounds like a lot of work... :P

Question: Does anything resist Fighting Steel Dark? And if it does, would that specific Pokémon be hit with average effectiveness using Fighting Dragon Dark? To the best of my knowledge they both hit everything unresisted, but I'm just checking
Last post syndrome, still would like an answer to verify

Also, if you have +6 acc and your opponent has +6 eva, is your chance of hitting them as it would be if there were no accuracy or evasion boosts?

I hate the Elite Four. Tell me there is a better way to level up high leveled pokes to Lv100?
I've received over 18,000 experience from just one fight with Audion, and leveled up 27 times. GRIND AUDINOS. If you have moves that can hit all of there pokes super-effectively, it's kinda hard not to win against the Elite 4 at a high-ish level.

Confirming disabled search

Question: Does anything resist Fighting Steel Dark? And if it does, would that specific Pokémon be hit with average effectiveness using Fighting Dragon Dark? To the best of my knowledge they both hit everything unresisted, but I'm just checking
Nothing resist fight/dark/steel. Fighting/dragon/dark, same thing.
For future reference:use this page, when having this type of question.

What are the best EVs and nature for a Swords Dancing Gliscor?
That really depends of what generation you want to use it.
For V GEN: Here.
For IV GEN: There.

LV 1 internationally traded Pokemon with Lucky Egg and some EXP bonus from C-Gear active, getting 100% EXP.

DO IT.
Even better, do this when there's a doctor or nurse in one of the Nimbasa stadiums. They both have a Lv65 Audino. 178632 experience. Had a newborn Japanese Litwick do this by Toxistalling the Audino. Got to Lv56.

LV 1 internationally traded Pokemon with Lucky Egg and some EXP bonus from C-Gear active, getting 100% EXP.

DO IT.
You get bonus exp if the c-gear is active?

Even better, do this when there's a doctor or nurse in one of the Nimbasa stadiums. They both have a Lv65 Audino. 178632 experience. Had a newborn Japanese Litwick do this by Toxistalling the Audino. Got to Lv56.
Or, you could have something with explosion finish off audio, so it doesn't take as long.

Do people set their IVs to 31 when using legal hacks

Sorry if this been asked before, but reading through 273 pages is so breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)