Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon salac activation, what base speed pokemon (beneficial and neutral nature) would a base 90 speed pokemon (beneficial nature) be able to outrun?

Aw, crap. So then, Synchronize won't work on Cresselia either, right? If so, There go my dreams of a decently IVed Calm Cresselia...
That's good, in my case. While setting up to chain sentret, I ran into cresselia. With a jolly synchronizer. And saved anyway, because I didn't feel like re-training my absol. Dx

I think I've seen a topic which mention all the weather's change but i couldn't find it anymore, despite using the search button. Is it possible to have a link to this thread or maybe a summary of change under Sun, Rain, sand and Hail ?

I think I'm supposed to ask this here?

Is there going to be a JAA for Pokemon D/P this year or next year? I'm not sure of the JAA schedule.... If so can anybody link me to info on it like where I can sign up and the rules for it etc?

Do some of the pokemon in the battle tower have better than possible IV's? My Alakazam is Timid with a 31 Speed IV and 252 EV's in Speed. I fought a Sceptile and it went faster twice. It had a Sitrus berry so it didn't have Quick Claw hax. I know that Sceptile and Alakazam have the same base speed but even if the computer had max speed iv and ev trained with a beneficial nature it should have been a toss up. Are the battle tower pokemon actually ev trained?

Do some of the pokemon in the battle tower have better than possible IV's? My Alakazam is Timid with a 31 Speed IV and 252 EV's in Speed. I fought a Sceptile and it went faster twice. It had a Sitrus berry so it didn't have Quick Claw hax. I know that Sceptile and Alakazam have the same base speed but even if the computer had max speed iv and ev trained with a beneficial nature it should have been a toss up. Are the battle tower pokemon actually ev trained?
Battle Tower Pokemon are EV trained (within legitness), and as far as I know have 31 IVs in everything. Then there's the fact that the Battle Tower loves to hax, so it's not really uncommon to be outsped twice against a Pokemon with the same Speed.

When restricted by item clause, what are some good alternatives to Leftovers? I'm using Blissey and Hippowdon as my primary Special and Physical walls and both generally enjoy using Leftovers. What are some other options?

Other than killing blissey and cresselia, is there really any use nowadays for having a physical attacker on your team?

There's always Shell Bell if you are going to hit anything at all. There's also Brightpowder which could possibly be useful as well. Of course, there's always the old standby from Battle Tower: Sitrus Berry. Hey, 30 extra HP is better than none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)