Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

Hey just a quick question. I wanna teach my Blissey Seismic Toss but when i was looking on serebii i can't find it and i know its used on most Blissey sets. How do i go about getting the move on Blissey? Thanks

Hey just a quick question. I wanna teach my Blissey Seismic Toss but when i was looking on serebii i can't find it and i know its used on most Blissey sets. How do i go about getting the move on Blissey? Thanks
Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald Move Tutor.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Not really, although maybe a Nasty Plot set would work. It is just too slow and fragile to function effectively in OU, and it is also easily walled by some common Pokemon.

Hello,

Here you got a few questions :

- If I use an action replay in order to create items (held items or TMs), is that legit for tournaments, etc. ?
- Do Exp.Share and/or Lucky Eggs have any impact on leveling if held by a pokemon left at the pension ?
- How does the game measure the time for berry growing ? I have noticed that changing the time of the DS doesn't seem to have any impact on the berries.
- What's the fastest leveling spot for Pokemon SS ? And for Platine ?

Thank you :)

Athenodoros

Hello,

Here you got a few questions :

- If I use an action replay in order to create items (held items or TMs), is that legit for tournaments, etc. ?
It depends. Nintendo Tournaments don't allow it, but legal hacks aare generally allowed on wifi tournaments. Ask the director.
- Do Exp.Share and/or Lucky Eggs have any impact on leveling if held by a pokemon left at the pension ?
They only have an impact if they are in your party at the time.
- How does the game measure the time for berry growing ? I have noticed that changing the time of the DS doesn't seem to have any impact on the berries.
I'm fairly sure that it is DS time, although you'd have to look that up.
- What's the fastest leveling spot for Pokemon SS ? And for Platine ?
SS: Probably the Elite Four
Platinum: Probably the Elite Four again, or maybe up around Stark Mountain.

Thank you :)

Does the Synchronize ability still apply when recieving the 10th anniversary Mew?
If you mean does the Mew still have the Synchronize ability, then yes. However, since I believe you just receive it from a guy in the Pokemart, you can't use Synchronize to affect the chances of getting a certain nature Mew if that's what you're asking.

Question

In wi-fi battles, what does someone mean when they have "stab" on one of their moves? How is it acquired? Why is it important?

Athenodoros

STAB is Same Type Attack Bonus-attacks get a 1.5x boost in power if they are of the same type as the Pokemon using them. It is important, because it is a huge boost in power for doing nothing.

hey does anybody know where i can find a list of pokes that shows what other pokes have good synergy with them like skarmbliss but more for offense. And if not can you please list off a few offensive pokes that have good synergy together

Hi everyone, I read about fissure but need help understanding still, if both players pokemon are at level 100 and one pokemon uses fissure how come fissure misses ? I thought accuracy was based on level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)