Art for Social Media

Alpha

Banned deucer.
June is almost done, it's time to start with July!

Tuesday 07/04
These 3 Pokemon that were in the OU metagame during their debut generation received evolutions in future generations. (Kiwi claimed this as it's very high priority)
---
Tuesday 07/11
These moves have the name of a Pokémon within them and can be learned by said Pokémon. (Pissog)
---
Tuesday 07/18
The Yache Berry is an item all too common to Pokemon with Ice weaknesses, like Garchomp and Landorus. Using any of these moves against a wild Pokemon in Generation 6 could net you a Yache Berry at the end of the battle. (VerlangenLotte)
---
Tuesday 07/25
This CAP ability extends the duration of the effects of certain status moves.

Albatross Kolohe Kiwi VerlangenLotte tags tags TAGS!

If any other artist would like to be tagged for future Trivia, please let me/Swiffix know.
Let's GO!

Last edited:

Tuesday 07/04
These 3 Pokemon that were in the OU metagame during their debut generation received evolutions in future generations. (Kiwi claimed this as it's very high priority)
---
Tuesday 07/11
These moves have the name of a Pokémon within them and can be learned by said Pokémon.
---
Tuesday 07/18
The Yache Berry is an item all too common to Pokemon with Ice weaknesses, like Garchomp and Landorus. Using any of these moves against a wild Pokemon in Generation 6 could net you a Yache Berry at the end of the battle.
---
Tuesday 07/25

If any other artist would like to be tagged for future Trivia, please let me/Swiffix know.
Let's GO!

Tuesday 07/18
The Yache Berry is an item all too common to Pokemon with Ice weaknesses, like Garchomp and Landorus. Using any of these moves against a wild Pokemon in Generation 6 could net you a Yache Berry at the end of the battle.

^ I'll take this if no one else has called dibs! Thanks for the tag :totodiLUL:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Tuesday 07/04
---
Tuesday 07/11
These moves have the name of a Pokémon within them and can be learned by said Pokémon.
---
Tuesday 07/18
---
Tuesday 07/25

Let's GO!
1687506898287.png

? 1... 2... 3!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Tuesday 07/04
---
Tuesday 07/11
These moves have the name of a Pokémon within them and can be learned by said Pokémon. (Pissog)
---
Tuesday 07/18
The Yache Berry is an item all too common to Pokemon with Ice weaknesses, like Garchomp and Landorus. Using any of these moves against a wild Pokemon in Generation 6 could net you a Yache Berry at the end of the battle. (VerlangenLotte)
---
Tuesday 07/25

Let's GO!
Fine fine... I'll do the art for the last of the month since you asked oh so very nicely (He didn't, this is me lying)

Tuesday 07/04
---
Tuesday 07/11
---
Tuesday 07/18
---
Tuesday 07/25

Let's GO!
Tuesday 07/18

IMG_6308.png

Finished! Let me know if I should send the high-res version of this to anyone, thanks!

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist

Tuesday 07/04
---
Tuesday 07/11
---
Tuesday 07/18
---
Tuesday 07/25

Let's GO!
I'm sorry if the quality of this is not on par with the usual, I still can't use my usual software
Project 202307091525.png

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Good day, artists! My apologies for the delay this month, we'll do better next month I promise :wo:

Questions for August
------------------------
Tuesday 8: claimed by Kiwi
How many OU Pokemon have a signature move that is not recommended on any set in their SV OU Analysis?

Tuesday 15: claimed by Kolohe
Aside from the Pikachu line, which Pokémon learn the most amounts of event-only moves?

Tuesday 22: claimed by VerlangenLotte
How many Pokémon have five or more distinct forms that affect them beyond aesthetics?

Tuesday 29: claimed by Pissog
These Pokemon were used more than once in the last OLT during prelims and playoffs and had a 100% winrate. Can you name them?

Please only claim prompts that you can deliver an artwork for at least one day (the sooner the better tho) before it's meant to go out!

Artists who asked to be tagged: Albatross Kolohe Kiwi VerlangenLotte
(if you want to be tagged with these updates too, let me or Alpha know!)

THANK YOU YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!!!!!

Last edited:
Good day, artists! My apologies for the delay this month, we'll do better next month I promise :wo:

Questions for August
------------------------
Tuesday 8:
How many OU Pokemon have a signature move that is not recommended on any set in their SV OU Analysis?

Tuesday 15:
Aside from the Pikachu line, which Pokémon learn the most amounts of event-only moves?

Tuesday 22:
How many Pokémon have five or more distinct forms that affect them beyond aesthetics?

Tuesday 29:
[coming VERY soon]

Please only claim prompts that you can deliver an artwork for at least one day (the sooner the better tho) before it's meant to go out!

(if you want to be tagged with these updates too, let me or Alpha know!)

THANK YOU YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!!!!!
I'll take the 8/22 prompt! :boi:

Alpha

Banned deucer.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We have a new art for the OP of this thread (which, if you haven't noticed already, went through some rework to better reflect the current projects we're doing).

Social_Media.png

Thank you Swiffix for it! (Blame me for the Twitter / X logo, he didn't want to do it but I forced him by saying "pp" will be a banned word on PS! moving forward)

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Hello! Since its sort of a form of Social Media the Smogon Discord would like to request a banner for the upcoming DLC season! Aiming to feature the main stars of the DLC (Ogerpon, Okidogi, Munkidori, Fezandipiti). A concept could be the four of them battling/playing around in a landscape of the new region but would leave up to yall on concept.

Here's an example of our halloween banner by Kaiju Bunny for a point of reference.
efef.png

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Hello! Since its sort of a form of Social Media the Smogon Discord would like to request a banner for the upcoming DLC season! Aiming to feature the main stars of the DLC (Ogerpon, Okidogi, Munkidori, Fezandipiti). A concept could be the four of them battling/playing around in a landscape of the new region but would leave up to yall on concept.

Here's an example of our halloween banner by Kaiju Bunny for a point of reference.
View attachment 545151
mememme

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Hi... not keeping swiff's promise... we'll be better next month, I promise !!

Questions for September
------------------------

Tuesday 12:
These Pokémon were given a different version of their previously shiny forms in a non-mainline game or a program, but were never implemented into a mainline game

Tuesday 19: Pissog
All official Pokémon games have a Pokémon for their box art. Can you name all the Pokémon on a mainline game cover that were OU in the gen of their respective box art?

Tuesday 26: (DON'T CLAIM THIS YET, DATE TO BE REVIEWED)
For a long time, Spanish and Italian versions of the games did not have translated names for Pokémon, can you name the first Pokémon to receive a name translation in both languages?

------------------------

Please only claim the prompt if you can have it done around a day before the question goes out so we can schedule it!

(if you want to be tagged with these, let me or Swiffix know)

:blobwizard:

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
also can we have a new pfp and banner for our social media pages, stuff involving returning mons for dlc 1 and new mons for dlc1/2 would be cool, obv having it by dlc1 release would be nice but i understand this is a late request so no rush!

only "needs":
- banner should be 2700 x 980
- pfp needs to be a koffing and crop to a circle well, you can style it however

also can we have a new pfp and banner for our social media pages, stuff involving returning mons for dlc 1 and new mons for dlc1/2 would be cool, obv having it by dlc1 release would be nice but i understand this is a late request so no rush!

only "needs":
- banner should be 2700 x 980
- pfp needs to be a koffing and crop to a circle well, you can style it however
I'd love to take these on if it's still an open request!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)