Arsonistic Outrage!

This set is a rather funny team i made up while messing around in the PO server. Its rather interesting and Hilarious to use. It revolves around 1 Gimmick, Explosion, and the pokemon who use it. Here goes

Lead

Golem @ Custap Berry
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
252 Atk

Sucker Punch
Stone Edge
Counter
Explosion

Golem is like..... never used. At All. And when people see it, they expect a stealth rock lead. That isn't what they get. Stab Stone edge on golem does a very good amount of damage. Sucker Punch can sweep non bulky offenses like Alakazam and Espeon with help of entry hazards. This set is unexpected. It even gets 3 kills at times. Nothing but steel types/ sash's/ high HP/ Ghost pokes survive explosion, which is your trump card skill now given priority with Custap berry, and even then, it leaves a major dent in the last pokemon standing and you can easily finish it off.

Now I know what you're wondering. this set is nothing but entry hazard bait right? Well this is what this little guy here for.

Xatu @ Focus Sash
Nature: Careful
Ability: Magic Bounce
252 HP/ 176 Def/76 SpD

Trick Room
Thunder Wave
U-turn
Roost

Set up on this sucker. Ive now bounced back your entry hazards, and now anything scarfed or owning the ability Sturdy is now screwed over unless you carry rapid spin support :3

This set is all about supporting the rest of the team. there will be 3 wild cards, which you can probably guess what job they hold. Golem is the lead, so the other 2 definitely need a safe entry. But this set isn't for you to trick room and switch, its for you to trick room and die incase your opponent still has the ability to set up entry hazards. Your other 2 wild cards are gonna be slow. so you can send one in. Blow it up if you want to, and have a 3rd with a speed advantage. Or, if you feel as if you're safe, have fun with the speed lead and feel free to u-turn out

Forretress @ Normal Gem
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sturdy
252 HP/ 252 Atk

Explosion
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin

Huh what? Forretress? Yes. Its a Forretress, an offensive forretress with a defensive nature. Yes, it does have entry hazards on its set. Yes, I know this. Do not hate, this set is gud. Forretress is not dieing so easily, on things that can 2 hit KO or 3 Hit KO, you can set up some entries if needed and go boom the next turn (2 hit KO if trick room is up ). Rapid spin is to get rid of entries if need be. But you know whats really going to go down here. Hell you can even switch it in and use explosion right off the bat. Its a Guarantee'd KO on most pokemon

The last wild CARD!

Lickilicky @ Leftovers
Nature: Brave
Ability: Own Tempo
252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def

Counter
Explosion
Return
Aqua Tail

Lickilicky's explosion gets STAB so you dont really have to invest in attack IV's. Return is another stab choice incase you dont want to kill it off to quickly. Return is for surprise KO's, probably wont do much to Conkeldurr but eh, screw HIM. Golem checks him nicely.

So Now. There are two slots left. You have an entry hazard counter, a weather counter, and 3 Grenades. So you're wondering whats in the last slots eh?

First Up is

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pure Power
252 Spe/ 252 Atk

High Jump Kick
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Psycho Cut

the pic... so SFW no? Ignore Gardevoir.

ScarfCham. My Favorite <3 There aren't many pokemon who can outspeed him while scarfed. This set takes advantage of that. Stab Psycho cut and High Jump kick are some pretty powerful moves. Thunder Punch and Ice punch make excellent type coverage as well. This set is meant to pick off any and every pokemon thats left over. and thats just what it's gonna do. Call it, the end revenge kill. Sounds nice doesn't it?

And In the final slot is none other than..... Lol this is gonna be funny. All this talk about countering him....... Its none other than... BOSS

Conkeldurr @ Toxic Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
120 HP/ 252 Atk/ 136 SpD

Bulk Up
Mach Punch
Earth Quake
Payback

Who Doesn't hate to see this guy? Hes the games Anchor. Priority STAB Mach Punch with Guts, Yum. Bulk up for set up if you can do it and need it. Payback for those rotten ghosts and earth quake for everything else. We all know this Man right here is a boss. and he's gonna bring home the victory.

A few comments. Instead of Medicham, I thought of using either Garchomp, Salamence, Stallpius i mean tropius, or Lucario. Medi is one of my favorites but one of these 4 would make a much better choice in some cases i guess

And now i'll leave you guys to the Critiquing

BEWARE THE ARSONISTIC OUTRAGE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)