are these sets good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I want try to play battle spot single, so I was wondering if these three sets are good.

This is NOT a team. Each set is an end in itself.

Sharpedo @ Focus Sash Ability: Speed Boost EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Protect
- Destiny Bond

Not mega because it's not worth it. This can use the sash for use Destiny bond at the right moment, Protect for let it boosts it self with Speed Boost, waterfall and crunch for STAB, adamant nature obviously because the speed won't be a problem.

Camerupt @ Cameruptite Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Ancient Power
- Will-O-Wisp

Yeah, much standard, but over the fact M-Camerupt is rare in single will-o-wisp imo can help so much in a battle, above if is M-Camerupt that who use it.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Waterfall

Well, I know that single battles are fast and quick, and this set doesn't answer at this need of fast. But thanks to Mold Breaker, Mega Gyarados can spam its Water Stab without worry for storm drain or water absorb users.

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
- Super Fang
- Toxic
- Brave Bird
- U-turn

It's most for support. Super fang is an interesting and useful move imo. that's it.I need help for EVs and for the Nature.

What do you think about?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This doesn't need its own thread, you could have easily just asked in the Simple Questions thread, Teambuilding Help and Discussion thread, or the General 3v3 Discussion thread, so I'm locking it. Please have a lurk of the forum and join in when you're ready

As for the sets; Sharpedo is fine, it's actually one of my favourite mons / sets to use. He can also run special / mixed and / or with a Life Orb. Don't bother with Will-O-Wisp on Camerupt, I think he's better off just all-out attacking. Maybe go for Hidden Power Grass instead. That Gyarados set looks ok, not the best but it was discussed in The Next Best Thing thread recently. I personally think he's better with his Standard DD set but he has a lot of options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)