Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah and our match will be held on the CAP server so if you want to watch login there.

I'm vouching for adub_banded to win this, simply because I've battled him before and he's a rather good battler. Good luck, and let me know right when the match starts if the time changes!

I'll side with Jiovaine. not only because he's a friend, but he's also gone from us being even, to him trashing me o.O good luck Jiovaine!

Unfortunately I have no real knowledge of our two competitors, but I have heard Adub_Banded's name here and there, so I'd like to extend my support unto him.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've seen both play, and both are quite solid in their plays. I don't particularly have a side to root for, but congratulations to both for making it this far.

(and not cyber or hybrid)

Jio

God is Good
The match between me and Adub should be staring right about now get to CAP server if you want to watch

Jio

God is Good
GG Adub and thank you. I just wish Scizor wasn't taken out so early.

I'll send you the log if you want Rey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)