Apparently, BR Giveaway is a Thing [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since I'd like to giveaway some stuff but let's start with a few Battle Ready Shinies. Mods, don't close por favor.

Manectric
OT: JUSTIN | ID: 33667
Nickname: Vol Fulgur | Gender: Male
Level: 50 | Nature: Timid | Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 0310|0xx0|0300|0310|0310|0310

EVs: 0060|000 |0000|2520|0000|2520
Moves: Thunderbolt / Volt Switch / Overheat / Hidden Power [Ice]
FULL-REDIS

Notes: Bred by me, hatched by /u/shinyhunterXY by MagnusArcanum. Hidden Power Ice to hit Landorus-T, Gliscor, Garchomp, etc.
Stock
0 copies

Rules
  1. If you have received a pokemon yesterday, ask tomorrow.
  2. Deposit a Zubat and ask for a level 41-50 male Manectri on the GTS. Use "V205" as a message.
  3. State the level and gender of Zubat and your in-game name in your post.
  4. No reservations. If yours is sniped, it's your own responsibility to get it back up.
  5. Do not include any number in your post, except if your IGN uses numbers.
  6. If you'd like to trade this pokemon, please don't trade it for anything of value. It's free, after all.
  7. Do not PM, VM, tag or post on my trade thread. It's not like I don't get an alert if you post here.
  8. Use acceptable grammar.
  9. If you feel that I skipped your post, repost or edit your post. You did something wrong.
Pokemon gave out

Enjoy~

Last edited:
Hey there! I deposited a Lv 27 female Zubat, IGN is Maurice, ty =)

/Edit: Thanks a lot, have a nice day, as well ^^ =P

Could I please get a Whimsicott?
Deposited a level 10 male Zubat with the message V205.
IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Can I please have a Whimsicott?
IGN is Giacomo
I've deposited a male level 12 Zubat with V205 as the message

Thanks in advance :)

So, since you three guys posted almost at the same time, I decided that...
Zubat
lv9 female
ign Zac
Not with the "" please. Also, I'd much prefer if you put it in a sentence instead of just putting all your infos together. I know it's not a rule, but atleast be a little modest.
Zubat level 10 female
IGN Dario
Message V205
Thanks a lot for this giveaway
Idk, can't see yours. Sorry.
Hello! I have deposited a level 10 male Zubat. IGN is Martin, and thank you!
Sent

That's all for today folks. Check back later on.

I've tried to put it up again, I don't know why you couldn't see it though.
I set it to all genders since you three posted with different genders. Maybe it was pushed over to the next page, I don't know. I'm really sorry dude. Please join in tomorrow if you'd like another BR shiny, I'm still doing this for a few days.
ok its ur giveaway so what u say gos then
zubat female lv9 ign zac cool giveaway i hop I can do more with u and also the zubat has it's ha hop u do well with ur giveaway. well I ges I don't get one today its like the old saying the Early Bird gets the worm
Same as above. Also, I can't clone so I don't have anymore stock.
PS: I am more of a quality > quantity guy, so I don't really hold that saying in mind.

Last edited:
So, since you three guys posted almost at the same time, I decided that...

Not with the "" please. Also, I'd much prefer if you put it in a sentence instead of just putting all your infos together. I know it's not a rule, but atleast be a little modest.

Idk, can't see yours. Sorry.

Sent

That's all for today folks. Check back later on.
ok its ur giveaway so what u say gos then
zubat female lv9 ign zac cool giveaway i hop I can do more with u and also the zubat has it's ha hop u do well with ur giveaway. well I ges I don't get one today its like the old saying the Early Bird gets the worm

Last edited:
zubat female lv 9 Coorier New font ign zac zubat has it's ha moves Nasty Plot/Supersonic/Astonish and good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)