Tournament Anything Goes Minitour: Won by Zangooser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Wait, you do two matches? Also, bye means I don't have to fight yet, I assume...
It's a best of 3, whoever wins two or more wins the round. This is to ensure that hax isn't the end of everyone.

Bye means you don't have to fight anyone, correct.

MANNAT

https://spo.ink/aq7
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm just saying that my opp missed the scheduled time just in case they continue johnning.

Contacted. Me and Cirdec have decided on somewhere on Saturday, though I may miss it. Either way, we'll get it done soon.

Still a bit of confusion, so let me reiterate that BYE means you don't need to play first. This sounds unfair, but it's better than someone skipping the (presumably harder) later rounds.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
contacted
i and SpartanMalice will battle in this weekend
Still not sure when will battle but i promise whoever win ,will win my a big margin

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
molamolacancer: when is magic coat arc so popular :(
★We are Raimon high: noice*
★We are Raimon high: I used it first
★We are Raimon high: :3

hehe :^)

raimon i thought i was the 1 woh started that followed by Hunter or vise versa.But the poisnt is it is either me or Hunter

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
contaced this time it is decided on satuday or sunday with SpartanMalice, guys book your tickets

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
raimon i thought i was the 1 woh started that followed by Hunter or vise versa.But the poisnt is it is either me or Hunter
It was neither of you, please get your facts absolutely right before you choose to contend ownership over something.

contaced this time it is decided on satuday or sunday with SpartanMalice, guys book your tickets
You have been flooding this thread constantly with posts; I sincerely request you understand that on a tournament forum like this, it's essential to post only once you've contacted your opponent and/or beaten your opponent. Other posts include claiming activity and/or redundant trash talking. Also, if you somehow still feel the need to make a post, please compile it into one comment rather than posting several comments one after another.You're unnecessarily cluttering the thread and I am surprised a mod hasn't warned you yet.

guys book your tickets
lol i'm v excited to watch your game!!! highlight match imo rof,

Yes, I was clearly the one who started the whole Magic Bounce arc thing. Get your facts straight.
We talkin' bout the Coat, not the Bounce. Also, I was totally the one who started Choice Scarf Kyogre with Sheer Cold on AG. (My first team was a team of 6 Scarf Ogres.)

Also, how is the tournament progressing?

(Jk, I just saw a guy using 6 scarf ogres and copied it. Flowre, this is how you jk.)

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gunner's mostly right, posts in this thread ought to be kept to tournament stuff because we have a main AG discussion thread. That being said, discussion about the games and any AG discussion in general is pretty low on smogon so more discussion is cool. Still, the sheer amount of one liner questions with easy answers should really just be VM'd to someone or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)