AnthonyDC's XY Trade thread (NEED 0 IV speed Pokes)

Interested in a hp ice magic guard solosis

To offer
Modest swift swim horsea 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant tech scyther with metal coat 31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid gastly with disable 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly Croagunk with fake out drain punch bullet punch quick guard dry skin or poison touch 31/31/31/x/31/31

I just acquired a 0 iv speed ferrothorn, which I can breed with phantump and then with solosis. It's a matter of days if you're still interested in the green blob.

It's a tie between karp and ralts.
I'll think this out since I don't have my 3ds with me.
Hey,bud. Haven't heard from you for days. How's going?

Hey,bud. Haven't heard from you for days. How's going?
Sorry, study and work have kept me from "being the very best", however I have managed to breed one flawless solosis with 0 speed.
Hp is Ice again. If you happen to have a female conkleldurr or machop that would be awesome but alas a kangaskan is fine too.

Interested in a hp ice magic guard solosis

To offer
Modest swift swim horsea 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant tech scyther with metal coat 31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid gastly with disable 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly Croagunk with fake out drain punch bullet punch quick guard dry skin or poison touch 31/31/31/x/31/31
Is the toxicroak male? If so, gimmeh gimmeh.

Sorry, study and work have kept me from "being the very best", however I have managed to breed one flawless solosis with 0 speed.
Hp is Ice again. If you happen to have a female conkleldurr or machop that would be awesome but alas a kangaskan is fine too.

I only have females but they pass down egg moves as well this gen so if you had a male from that egg group you could breed your own but if you really want a male i could breed one which also means youd lose the poke ball they are in

I only have females but they pass down egg moves as well this gen so if you had a male from that egg group you could breed your own but if you really want a male i could breed one which also means youd lose the poke ball they are in
Fair enough to me, if you don't mind breeding for a male. I would need your toad for both machamp and conkledurr :)

I only wanted the hp ice solosis but i could breed you a pair for that the reply cut out a lot of the message i guess first part was the other guy lol

I have a Marill that I think you would be interested in, it is Adamant Huge Power with 31/31/31/X/31/0 (with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet).

Would you take it for one of your Quiet Magic Guard Solosis?

Last edited:
I have a Marill that I think you would be interested in, it is Adamant Huge Power with 31/31/31/X/31/0 (with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet).

Would you take it for one of your Quiet Magic Guard Solosis?
Alright, I'll be able to trade in roughly one hour.

its all done have a male dry skin and a female poison touch you can have both for hp ice solosis with magic guard
Same as above, will be available in the next hour.

Hey could i interest you in:
Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Male or Female)
Modest Synchronize Ralts 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Have a couple Trace ones but they're all male so far)
Timid/Modest Gastly 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Only Male for modest atm, either for Timid)

For one of your HP Ice Solosis? (Female Preferably)
Still feel like trading karp?

Take it easy, man! And actually I really don't have any conkleldurr or Machop. Sorry...let's just go with Kanga if you want. I'm good to trade tonight as long as you are ready.

What is the Power of Hidden Power Ice in this pokemon?

Solosis (Female)
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/X (HP ICE)
Ability: Magic Guard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)