Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there might be someone who can see through aliases, though I can't be certain, there can be any number of abilities throughout this game, so magicalmaster and Hipmonlee, I'd watch out if I were you.

Essentially what I am saying is that I am not going to take risks and say this thread is full-proof safe.

I'm just posting to publicly speculate roles by naming characters, enemies, and bosses in the games (OoT and MM). Really, this is more or less for personal reference, but could help people if they are trying to figure out roles.

Obviously we have Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Skull Kid.

Perhaps Majora's Mask itself is a character?

Bosses could play major roles. I'm thinking Dark Link, two people working together as Twinrova, and Phantom Ganon.

Then we have possible enemies.

The only ones that come to me really are Redeads. Could someone possibly continue to play after dying or someone could control people?

I am sure that Zoras and Gorons are possibly out there.

I don't know much about other characters or Majoras mask, so I will speculate items their roles:

Masks

Masks are present in this game, and can be traded. The ones that strike me as possible are Bunny Hood, Goron Mask, Deku Mask, Zora Mask, and Fierce Deity Mask.

Other items

We have Bombs, Arrows, The Master Sword, Sheilds, and so on. There many to list, so I won't list them all. Even the Ocarina of Time can probably be used. In fact, I suspect it will play a major part, especially with it tieing in with the Day/Night Factor of the game. Could someone possibly change the times of the game at will?

Anyways, enough speculation from me for one day, I will post more as the game progresses.

[19:15:33] <Shiv> hey mekkah
[19:16:00] <Shiv> you here?
[19:16:04] <Mekkah> yes
[19:22:22] <Shiv> got a very simple offer for you
[19:22:47] <Shiv> i tell you my faction, you tell me yours
[19:22:53] <Mekkah> tell me yours first
[19:23:22] <Shiv> sure, but if we end up being of the same one you go ahead with role details first
[19:23:36] <Mekkah> ok
[19:23:39] <Shiv> since you could just be saying hte faction im saying otherwise?
[19:23:40] <Shiv> okay
[19:23:42] <Shiv> im ____________
[19:23:50] <Mekkah> im not in the game
[19:23:51] <Mekkah> sucker
[19:23:52] <Mekkah> XD
[19:23:58] <Shiv> oh fack lol
[19:24:02] <Shiv> how come though :)
[19:24:08] <Mekkah> leaving for a month this friday
[19:24:13] <Mekkah> so i signed out

guys, I am really, really sorry about this, but since I don't know when I'll get to a computer again can someone take my slot? It's gay as hell, and this mafia looked awesome, but I don't want to hold it up/be a non-active player when there's someone else who can be having fun with it [and it'll fuck up the game for everyone if I stay idle.. my role is THAT cool ;]]

Lawman.

Other characters that might have some profound effect would be

Navi, Epona, Those people at the Lon Lon Ranch, the Zora King and Princess, The 7 Sages, Aswell as some of the Korkori and even the Deku tree himself.

Been a while since i played OoT, and I never really liked MM. So I am abit less known on the characters of that Series.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
hey guys thought i'd post :)

anyway, i'm pretty screwed in this mafia !

since, i'm going to be dying anyway as I fucked up in one place, i'd like to come out in the open!

I'm Princess Zelda. My power (which comes from the triforce of wisdom) is that i can inspect freely at night, without any restrictions whatsoever.

I thought it put this here since everyone seems to know already (i fucked up in one place).

Now since I'm dying, i will also be making my alias public to all sorts of people, just so that the powerful too have a chance of obtaining my triforce :)

Plus i'd like all the wise out there to contact me asap, especially you, you motherfucker skullkid you fucking (BAN ME PLEASE) where are you we got fucked because you never showed you (BAN ME PLEASE).

edit: because (BAN ME PLEASE) read bolding more: im wise, skullkid you fucker contact me.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lawman.

Other characters that might have some profound effect would be

Navi, Epona, Those people at the Lon Lon Ranch, the Zora King and Princess, The 7 Sages, Aswell as some of the Korkori and even the Deku tree himself.

Been a while since i played OoT, and I never really liked MM. So I am abit less known on the characters of that Series.

a lot of people make this mistake. There's actually 6 sages. The old man at the temple of time, rauru, link's childhood friend saria, king of the gorons, darun(i)a, princess of the zoras, ruto, zelda's bodyguard and final sheikah, impa, and guardian of the spirit temple, nabooru.

that pretty much makes six. a lot of people think that zelda's the final sage, but she really just comes out of hiding and gives your ass the light arrows. i can't truly remember if she was a sage, but if she is, she takes over the role of rauru. remember the triforce in the pause menu

only 6 medallions need gathering. from six...sages?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
hey skullkid i'm posting again because i really need you to pm me. just to restate myself, im zelda. if you don't believe me, fine. you can still contact me since i cant do shit to you without your alias anyway :)

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a lot of people make this mistake. There's actually 6 sages. The old man at the temple of time, rauru, link's childhood friend saria, king of the gorons, darun(i)a, princess of the zoras, ruto, zelda's bodyguard and final sheikah, impa, and guardian of the spirit temple, nabooru.

that pretty much makes six. a lot of people think that zelda's the final sage, but she really just comes out of hiding and gives your ass the light arrows. i can't truly remember if she was a sage, but if she is, she takes over the role of rauru. remember the triforce in the pause menu

only 6 medallions need gathering. from six...sages?
She's actually the seventh sage. Play Link to the past. Also in OoT she does say she is the seventh sage.

Can't we put the forums on the first post in the first page so that it's easier to access or something? I hate going to the 2nd page and checking through to find Jackal's post...

Edit: As in the forum URL.

I just realized, using our aliases, we can simply talk in this thread as much as we want :D
No worries about talking too much and getting killed just because you're annoying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)