All-around 3rd Gen Team

I'm rather new at this and would like some feedback on this team that I threw together. I checked the weaknesses and 3 of them are weak to psychic, which is why I incorporated a lot of physical damage into the team to counter the psychic pokemon, was that a poor choice?

This is just a team that I want to use to take on whatever is thrown at me from a generic player (my friends) so I want to cover almost everything if possible while maintaining power.

Heracross @ Salac berry
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 4 HP - 252 Atk - 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant
~Endure
~Swords Dance
~Reversal
~Megahorn

I chose Heracross because of the Endure/Reversal combo. I saw my friend use it and it was nearly a guaranteed kill.

Blaziken @ Leftovers - Adamant
~Swords Dance
~Sky uppercut
~Rockslide
~Fire Blast
80 HP - 232 Atk - 196 Spe

Blaziken was taken because it is my starter and a rather powerful pokemon. I use him as a mixed sweeper.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers - Calm
~Surf
~Leech Seed
~Toxic
~Synthesis
252 HP - 36 SpA - 220 SpDef

Chose Ludicolo to cover my weakness versus my friends (swampert), and no other real purpose than to stall.

Alakazam @ Leftovers - Synchronize - Modest
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Ice Punch
~Recover
4 HP - 252 SpA - 252 Spe

I've always used Alakazam as a strong special sweeper, and I incorporated ice punch to counter dragons.

Breloom @ Leftovers - Adamant
~Spore
~Focus Punch
~Leech Seed
~Substitute
52 HP - 252 Atk - 204 Spe

A disabler is always a good member, right? I added breloom for the spore and practically ensured focus punch with substitute and leech seed to regain hp.

Salamence @ Leftovers - Adamant
~Dragon Dance
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Aerial Ace
116 HP - 252 Atk - 140 Spe

And finally, to top it all off with even more damage, salamence is used as my trump physical sweeper.

Overall, I want to be able to just obliterate my opponent(s) regardless of what their team is. The exigence of these battles won't be too high level, my friends are all just moderate players. Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Basically you need to add descriptions to every poke so people know why you choose the sets. Look here about the rules when posting a RMT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)