Aliu's Trade Thread: 5IVs, HP, Shinies, and more! Updated 4/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have perfect iv shiny Adamant Talonflame:) I want your shiny HP Fire Froaki if possible=)
Also can offer shiny Admanat unburden Hawlucha or shiny timid Delphox

Hi! I have perfect iv shiny Adamant Talonflame:) I want your shiny HP Fire Froaki if possible=)
Also can offer shiny Admanat unburden Hawlucha or shiny timid Delphox
Hi,
I would like to know what Pokeballs your shiny pokemon are in, their genders, any egg moves if applicable, and any other shinies you may have.

Hi,
I would like to know what Pokeballs your shiny pokemon are in, their genders, any egg moves if applicable, and any other shinies you may have.
Delphox is in a premier ball, Talonflame in a Pokeball, Hawlucha is in a quick ball. There are not any egg moves notable on them, and they are all male. Thank you

Lol the Eevee I'm breeding for is an HP ice set, but I could always pull off an impish one if that's what you're interested in.
maybe i'll try to get into my own shiny breeding lol.

anyway, so for chinchou, can i get hydreigon, and can you check for something else for kelfki?

maybe i'll try to get into my own shiny breeding lol.

anyway, so for chinchou, can i get hydreigon, and can you check for something else for kelfki?
Do you want me to train a Deino for you or something? Not that it's a problem, just wondering.
Additionally, I'd like the Modest, female Lapras w/Freeze Dry and HP Grass if you can get it on. Specifically, if you could get this spread: 30/E(possibly 0)/31/30/31/31, that'd be great. I have the ditto for this if you'd need it.

hi there, CMT for shiny bulbasaur, shiny starmie and shiny Shellder

also i do offer cloning service if you would need that service.
More data on this please?
Shiny Totodile
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Known Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Ice Punch
-Fully-Redis

OT, ID, Pokeball.

And its in a normal pokeball :s
OT: Alexander
ID: 34196
Could you do me a favor? Evolve it then SR. I'm kinda paranoid now, since I was just training my other shiny totodile, and I found out that it's NICKNAMED TOTODILE. ._.
so if that's not the case with yours, I'll take it.

Don't know if you just forgot about this? XD See my reply
yeah, i did see, sorry. i thought i replied ;~;

anyway, i just said hydreigon. it can come untrained as deino or whatever it's called.

as for lapras, the HP Grass ditto i have is 31/31/30/30/31/31, so i don't think i'll be able to do that one

so i could do freeze-dry with 30 in def instead of 31, otherwise, i'll just be spinning my wheels without being able to reparent

yeah, i did see, sorry. i thought i replied ;~;

anyway, i just said hydreigon. it can come untrained as deino or whatever it's called.

as for lapras, the HP Grass ditto i have is 31/31/30/30/31/31, so i don't think i'll be able to do that one

so i could do freeze-dry with 30 in def instead of 31, otherwise, i'll just be spinning my wheels without being able to reparent
In that case, would it be possible for you to trade me the lapras in egg form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)