Alias Mafia - game abandoned/v long postgame up

deadline

on this man's gravestone lies two words: "need action"

JALMONT said:
Dear Moody,
You are the elevational diversity gradient.
Your ALIAS is WEDGE.

You are an ecological pattern that describes how biodiversity changes with elevation. The higher the elevation, the more species diversity. Unsurprisingly, there's a limit on elevation where that stops being true!

ACTION: Lynch Securer - At night, you can target an alias. During the next day's lynch, that target will be guaranteed to be lynche should anyone place a vote on them regardless of other votes or vote modifiers.
PASSIVE: Ascetic. You are immune to all actions except kills.

You are allied with the TOWN. You win when your team is last team standing.
the end (of this game) is coming

6/5 10pm pdt. you know the drill

I made an error in updating last night (n4->d5). The alias Jacaranda should have been and now has been removed from the game.

Any questions about this decision please let me know. I’m sorry this happened and I will do my best to prevent further mistakes in the future.

10:43 PM]JALMONT:
fk i hate to do this
[10:43 PM]JALMONT:
but i'm missing some critical actions

[10:43 PM]JALMONT:
and i forgot to remind so
[10:44 PM]JALMONT:
i feel like i need to extend

[10:44 PM]JALMONT:
until i get off work

deadline in 18 hours. my sincere apologies.

update line

2 people died.

The first was Duke Devlin
JALMONT said:
Dear apricity,
You are Slokas Stadium.
Your ALIAS is DUKE DEVLIN.

You are a stadium and probably most importantly, the home stadium for Latvian club FK Spartaks Jūrmala. It probably says something that I can name more Latvian biathletes than association football players.

ACTION: Results Destroyer - At night, you can target an alias. Any results they may have received are destroyed instead.
PASSIVE: Ascetic. You are immune to all actions except kills.

You are allied with the MAFIA. You win when your team is last team standing.
Perhaps it was fate that he was to die with one other person, Gandolf
JALMONT said:
Dear Cancerous,
You are Western Mills, New York.
Your ALIAS is GANDOLF.

You are a hamlet in the state of New York. Your hamlet got started as a result of a mill being formed by who else? You (maybe) guessed it, the three Weston brothers.

ACTION: PASSIVE CHECKER - At night, you can target an alias and determine their passive, if they have one.
PASSIVE: None.

You are allied with the TOWN. You win when your team is last team standing.
Imagine spelling the role name of a role name you created yourself wrong. Definitely couldn't be me...

Sorry guys but I have to call the game. I made a big mistake that isn't recoverable without changing the game irreversibly. I gave FORT the tracker a result of Dusk visited DD and Temperance. However, Leet used his rev mar on Dusk's alias meaning, FORT should've tracked leet instead.

Obviously outing Dusk completely changes the game. the obvious solution is to reinsert him into an NPC alias but that just forces everyone to play the NPC guessing game. I don't think that's a viable or fun solution so I think we have to abandon the game.

Super fucking sorry everyone. This fucking sucks. I'm a huge fucking idiot. I rushed to update because I felt bad about extending and didn't want to leave everyone waiting. I should've just waited until now when I hda the time to actually check things over. I also was too lax about inputting actions this cycle and didn't write my results and check them through like I should've.

The main sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0sbku3SWR0sH3_tJuvWvZA2JTU/edit#gid=206670484

Thanks for playing anyways everyone. I really enjoyed hosting and I thought this was shaping up to have a great ending until I fucked it. I was going to do a good postgame but I'm not sure I have it in me anymore.

Fuck.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As someone who had sheet but only vaguely followed this game since my death, I don't think it made much sense for the other neutral to be anyone but dusk just by process of elimination, but its always a shame for the game to end this way.

As someone who never had access to sheet and was suspected by towncore on numerous occasions, I had no idea what was happening but thanks JALMONT for hosting and don't be too hard on yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)