SM PU Aggron buildaround (Beginner)

Hello. I'm a beginner in competitive Pokemon battling, started playing a month or two ago. I play PU almost exclusively. Most of the teams i made previously were "BALANCE" teams, trying out different sets and pokemons and testing what works. Smogon has been really helpful as i read various strategy articles.

This is my first attempt, building a team with a specific strategy in mind, built around Aggron's awesome attack stats and wall-breaking abilities.

Aggron @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Superpower
- Earthquake

The Pokemon i was most impressed with when testing various builds. Head smash and Heavy slams are superstars for OHKOing large parts of the meta-game, superpower and earthquake are added for additional supper effective coverage, to help with predictions. Aggron seems to be at it's strongest when switched into a Pokemon that doesn't have good coverage options or relies on toxic for damage. Aggron fails with is it's two 4x weaknesses, that is why i chose other members of the team to counter those specific types. To optimize it's killing power, i also worked on slowing down the enemy team and healing Aggron. Choice band with full ATK evs and Adamant nature seems to dish out overwhelming Dmg and is really hard to switch into, often leading to prediction games with the opponent. Aggron also acts as a threat to the common Skuntank switching in for defog.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Sticky Web
- Spore
- Parting Shot

Smeargle's main role on the team is setting up sticky web. This allows aggron to have priority and KO opposing revenge killers. Getting off at least a single sticky web is important, that's why it holds Focus sash. Other moves are support moves, allowing smeargle to pivot out into aggron with parting shot, lowering opponents stats to bring in aggron safer. Spore is used to stall some turn and force a switch out. Taunt is used against opposing stealth rock users, walls and calm mind setup sets to avoid smeargle being set up on. Spe and HP EV's are ran so it has a chance to go first against slower leads and is able to survive hits.

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain
- Focus Punch

Eelektross is used as a check to one of Aggron's counters, Water types, with additional coverage in Giga drain for ground types that also threaten Aggron 4x. Focus punch and Flamethrowher are added to give it more coverage. Volt switch is another reason why i use eelektross. It is slow and bulky enough with assault vest to be able to take a hit, move second and switch into aggron. Eelektross is also a primary switch in for the 2nd part of defogers that try to get rid of sticky web, flying types. HP and SPA Evs are ran to be able to take hits and dish out enough damage.

Roselia @ Black Sludge
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

Roselia is a second pokemon that can check water and ground types, which is important for Aggron. I run a Specially defensive set to be able to wall with toxic, synthesis and giga drain. Black sludge is used to gain back health and survive longer for toxic to chip at opponent's pokemon. Roselia works well with Eelektross to check various pokemon aggron is weak to and allow it to beat some SpA attackers.

Oricorio-Sensu @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Dancer
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hurricane
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Defog

While eelektross and aggron beat most of the defoggers trying to get rid of sticky web, Oricorio tries to block rapid spins. It is important for this team to hold up sticky web. I use Oricorio as a defensive wall, able to boost up with calm mind, roosting away dmg and chipping away opponents with hurricane. Oricorio runs defog if early hazard battle is lost. It is able to switch in, defog and roost up health lost when switching into stealth rocks. I use flyinum Z to burst through some tougher pokemon that i really need dmg on. Defensive oricorio is able to switch into fighting types, such as Primeape.

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Mesprit's role in the team is secondary LEAD pokemon after smeargle if i scout some really bad match-ups for it. It is able to set up stealth rocks, while walling SpA attackers. I run 2 SPD walls in the team, since aggron by itself has good defense and can switch into some Physical attackers. Thunder wave is used to slow down pokemon for aggron to switch into when given the chance. U-Turn can deal damage and switch out of mesprit into appropriate match-up. Healing wish's main use is healing Aggron and allowing it to survive potential priority moves. Colbur berry is used to be able to survive a hit from dark types, popular in the meta-game -> APersian, Liepard, Skuntank, Sableye and knock offs, and still get of a thunder wave.

While i'm mostly happy with the team (synergy), i'm struggling to beat boosters, like shell smash Omastar. If they get to switch on one of the pokemon that can't damage it, i often lose on the spot. Second, Aggron became such an important part of the team, that if i happen to loose it (missing with my moves) or it gets burned i can only rely on my walls to slowly beat the enemy. I also get destroyed by teams that can exploit my leads on turn one. Aggron can't do it's job if sticky web is not set, or setup isn't provided with paralysis, sleep or parting shot. When the team does work it is nearly unstoppable, but when it doesn't and my opponent has the correct tools to stop it, the whole team seems to fall apart.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve this team, or should i change my strategy completely. I'm not sure if this is the right direction to go with the team. Wish support pokemon seem to work well with Aggron, but it can easily be killed by one of it's 4x weaknesses. A single mach punch is often enough to OHKO it.

Please keep in mind that i'm new to this and my rating in PU is around 1100 only. I've mostly been battling to learn about sets and strategies so far, but am trying to come up with competitive teams now.

Hi,

Although Sticky Web is not recommended in PU in general, mainly due to the abundance of hazard removers and lack of viable Sticky Web setters in the tier, it tends to work better on more offensive-oriented teams, specificaly hyper offense. Your team in its current form doesn't function well for its purpose since Aggron is the only team member that actually benefits from webs being set, and even then it is very vulnerable to many opponents such as Primeape and Dodrio which outspeed Aggron and most of your team even without Choice Scarf and after a speed decrease from webs. Moreover, the usage of Defog on Oricorio-Sensu as your hazard removal contradicts the effort put into setting webs in the first place. If you want to preserve the rest of the team, I would recommend ditching Aggron and Smeargle and going full defensive. However, in case you do want to keep Aggron and Sticky Web, I believe the following changes could help improve your matchup:

Pokemon changes:

--->

Masquerain @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hydro Pump

Switching Smeargle for Masquerain will give you a Sticky Web lead that can pressure common leads such as Mesprit, Persian-A, Aggron, and Mudsdale with super-effective coverage, is less susceptible to Taunt, and has an easier (although, admittedly, still not very easy) time setting up webs later on thanks to a useful ability in Intimidate and a good speed tier. Masquerain can also perform the role of a late-game sweeper thanks to Quiver dance, and can even check Guzzlord, PU's newest threat, being able to 2HKO non-AV variants with unboosted Bug Buzz. Be aware though that it is very weak to rocks and loses 50% of its HP upon switch-ins, so aggressive hazard removal efforts on your side may be necessary if you happen to lose your webs and intend on setting again.

--->

Hitmonchan @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 244 HP / 136 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Rapid Spin

Hitmonchan can take precedence over Eelektross as an AV user that can not only threaten Water-types and Defog users with Thunder Punch, but can also reliably remove hazards on your side with Rapid Spin. Rapid Spin is extremely important on web teams, as it removes hazards on your side without removing Sticky Web from your opponent's side, thus preventing you in many cases from having to set webs all over again. Although by performing this switch you're giving up on a pivot, you also gain a semblance of speed control thanks to Mach Punch, often allowing you to KO weakened foes, including the most-frequently-used spinner in the metagame, Sandslash-Alola, which is 4x weak to Fighting.

--->

Mudsdale @ Leftovers
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 96 Def / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Rock Slide / Protect

Although it can't check Water-types, Mudsdale's physical bulk far exceeds that of Roselia thanks to great raw stats and an incredible ability in Stamina, allowing it to counter Ground- and Fighting-types that threaten to KO Aggron. It can additionally use Toxic to whittle down walls in case you're having trouble with any. Mudsdale also takes the role of setting rocks from Mesprit to allow the latter to perform another role (more on that later). Mudsdale also benefits from Sticky Web somewhat, with 32 investment in Speed notably allowing it to outspeed defensive Lanturn after it gets caught up in webs. Protect is an option over Rock Slide that allows you to stall opponents, although being able to hit Oricorios and Articuno is generally preferable and fits the team's playstyle better.

Set changes:

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Hurricane
- Revelation Dance

Oricorio-Sensu can still perform the role of spinblocking, with EVs emphasized on Speed rather than Defence to help it outspeed and deal with all variants of opposing Hitmonchan. Since Hitmonchan now takes care of hazard removal in your team, Defog is no longer necessary, allowing for extra coverage in the form of Revelation Dance, which notably allows you to check and KO Froslass after web speed reduction while also chipping away Claydol, another common spinner, and Mesprit. HP Fighting is another option over Revelation Dance if you find Sandslash-Alola to be too much of a problem to face.

Mesprit @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Passing the Stealth Rock setting role to Mudsdale and utilizing a more offensive-oriented stat spread in conjunction with Choice Scarf allows Mesprit to be the team's premier means of speed control. Psychic notably outspeeds and KOs Choice Scarf Primeape after webs slowdown, while Energy Ball deals with bulky Water/Ground-types such as Quagsire and Gastrodon which otherwise give this team a hard time. Dazzling Gleam is an option over Energy Ball that hits Guzzlord hard, although it doesn't serve much purpose otherwise. U-turn generates momemtum and often gives Aggron a free switch-in. Healing Wish is still the set's best way of supporting Aggron, now performing it more reliably thanks to a better speed tier.

The complete team:

Aggron @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Superpower
- Earthquake

Masquerain @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hydro Pump

Hitmonchan @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 244 HP / 136 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Rapid Spin

Mudsdale @ Leftovers
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 96 Def / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Rock Slide

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Hurricane
- Revelation Dance

Mesprit @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Replays:

After building it, I tested out the team via an alt in a 1300s ladder setting, and I'm happy to report that it is generally viable and should serve you well in a ladder setting, and although I unfortunately wasn't able to test the team in a tour setting against meta-representing teams, I made all changes with meta teams in mind so it should perform well.

Below are some replays, showcasing the team's abilities against some ladder players, showing that not only is the team able to often perform its designated intention of letting Aggron break, but it also holds its own when setting/keeping Sticky Web up is not possible (regrettably a common scenario in the PU metagame). Sorry for occasional misplays on my behalf. Like every team it will shine in the hands of a player who has plenty of experience with it so hopefully it will be able to achieve more success with time.

Final thoughts

Although I had to make quite a few changes so the team could fit the intended HO playstyle better, I tried keeping as much of the original intention of the team as possible so it can fully support Aggron in doing its job while being viable and benefitting from webs when Aggron is out of the picture too. I hope you'll have fun and find success with it. Good luck and happy laddering!

Last edited:
Thank your for your reply

After reading up on your changes and testing them out, i'm impressed how each change is able to contribute to the team.

Team feels the same way, but better, stronger and more versatile. Here is an example how Aggron can still do it's role.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pu-906141006

I thank you for your help and detailed description. I feel like building my team and seeing why it fails is the best way for me to learn. The changes and details you have given me have definitively helped me understand how the game works better, since you've improved on the team I have made and put a lot of thought into it.
Swtching Mesprit to an offesnive set and adding Hitmonchan have been working great so far. Masquerian is also often able outspeed other leads and actually threaten dark types, taunt users with prankster.

Thank you for the time you spent working on this, it helped a lot. Now it's time to start laddering and see how far i can get.

I have also got past 1200 for the first time

Last edited:

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello and welcome to Smogon iamsneaky642,

I am also a fan of Aggron, super fun wallbreaker. I can tell you put effort into this team and I am glad you are setting goals for yourself to improve. A big problem with this team is it looks like you were trying to add strategies together. Sticky Web can be used in a balanced way, however, unfortunately, you lack the fundamentals of what Sticky Web Balance needs, such as a higher speed tier breaker, solid ways of keeping hazards and an overall win condition(a way to finish a game with you winning, it could be a Pokemon or multiple pokemon working together and also hazards can be a win condition). I see some sets are solid and others are a little shaky so I am assuming you look at the Smogon competitive dex already but I will link it for you here. Be sure to double check here while building as it will be an immense resource to you.

I think the team isn't too bad I just feel Sticky Web isn't necessary here and to make this team into a solid web team, it would require so many changes that it wouldn't even resemble your original team. With that in mind, I think a couple of Pokemon changes and a bit of set work this team can be pretty successful.

Aggron @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Thunder Punch ---> Earthquake
- Superpower

Thunder Punch allows you to hit Poliwrath and gives you more overall coverage then Earthquake and Superpower. You can alternatively run this over Superpower I just think keeping Superpower eases prediction a bit better and you have Eelektross to help deal with Gastrodon as a Gastrodon isn't going to want to click Toxic against an Aggron.

--->

Carbink @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Moonblast
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Removing Sticky Web benefits the overall synergy of the team it also allows for more utility options as Smeargle is used for Sticky Web and other hazards almost exclusively. When using Sticky Web it is best to have that style in mind and think offensively. The rest of your team is made up of Pokemon lacking a reasonable speed tier to work effectively on Webs as Pokemon like Lycanroc and Alolan Raichu still outpace them. Carbink is a cool Pokemon right now as it helps check a cool set of Pokemon in the metagame. It recently got a big boost with the departure of Lilligant as well so it is not a liability like it use to be. Carbink covers threats like Simisear, Guzzlord, and Oricorio. It also pivots on Stoutland and Kangaskhan so you do not have to risk a Superpower or an Earthquake. Protect helps against Choiced Pokemon like Jellicent so you can switch or stay in to use Stealth Rock easier as well as helping regain some HP.

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature

- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off ---> Focus Punch

Focus Punch is really unreliable of a coverage move as the mechanics of it really only it to be used alongside Substitute or a Sleep inducing move, or on a predicted switch. Drain Punch and Superpower are more reliable. Fighting-type coverage only hits Guzzlord and with Carbink it is not as necessary to target Guzzlord. You can afford to run a Modest nature and a bit of creep here. It isn't beneficial to try and make Knock Off slightly stronger by taking away from another stat.

--->
Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic

Roselia would only really be used for Spikes or Toxic Spikes. They are not bad on your team so you could try that set over this one, however, Gastrodon is the better option. It covers a lot of what Roselia does only losing the check to Grass-types which isn't as devasting with the loss of Lilligant. Gastrodon gives you a much-needed counter to Lycanroc as with Roselia in this slot it literally 6-0s the team. Gastrodon still checks Water-types and is not weak to Flying-type attacks which is just way more beneficial here. Roselia Set

--->

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Oricorio-Pom-Pom checks Gurdurr and Hitmonchan better then Oricorio-Sensu, which is important for your Aggron. Hidden Power Fighting helps with Alolan Sandslash a bit, as you are pretty weak to it. Defog or Taunt are both viable options here as well Defog helps the weakness to Toxic Spikes and Taunt can be used to beat stall.

Mesprit @ Choice Scarf ---> Colbur Berry
Modest Nature
- Psychic
---> Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Hidden Power [Fighting] ---> Thunder Wave

Mesprit makes a fine revenge killer for your team as you cover its checks well with the other members. Healing Wish support is appreciated by all of your Pokemon as well. U-turn paired with Eelektrosses Volt Switch helps get Aggron is as well.

Team changes and final thoughts.

Last edited:
ShuckleDeath, thank you for your contribution. I have been trying both teams out, and various offsprings of them on my other account, to decide which to use. They both function great, better than the one i made. Thank you, for being of great help on the way of becoming a decent teambuilder. (trying out different pokemon that do the same role to learn how it affects the team and matchups) Fe, gastrodon -> Quagsire.

Thank you for taking your time. (I still lose a good chunk of the game due to me mixing up pokemon types and weaknesses) :)

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ShuckleDeath, thank you for your contribution. I have been trying both teams out, and various offsprings of them on my other account, to decide which to use. They both function great, better than the one i made. Thank you, for being of great help on the way of becoming a decent teambuilder. (trying out different pokemon that do the same role to learn how it affects the team and matchups) Fe, gastrodon -> Quagsire.

Thank you for taking your time. (I still lose a good chunk of the game due to me mixing up pokemon types and weaknesses) :)
Have you looked at the battling 101 sub forum to look into tutoring I think with your eagerness to learn and with the way you accept advice it would be a great way for you to learn much more, very quickly. I will link that Here

Last edited:

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey iamsneaky642, welcome to Smogon! ShuckleDeath already did a really solid rate but I'd like to add some suggestions.

Aggron is a pretty interesting Pokemon. It used to be an extremely threatening Pokémon, but right now it somewhat struggles with some of its counters, Quagsire and Mudsdale namely, being more common with Liligant getting banned. I think that your team does a decent job to support it, but I think this could be improved and I also do not think that your team really takes advantage of Aggron, which is another thing I'll try to fix. Your team kind of struggles against common threats so I'll try to patch that up.

Major changes

Smeargle --> Lycanroc
(click me!!)

This looks like a pretty odd change, as Smeargle and Lycanroc do very different things, but Lycanroc works extremely well with Aggron, and honestly Smeargle didn't bring anything to the team. While Aggron is more of a wallbreaker, Lycanroc is a cleaner. Aggron can soften up walls like Gurdurr, Mudsdale, and Regirock for Lycanroc. Moreover, Lycanroc brings some Speed to this team, something it lacked and this also allows it to offensively check huge threats for this team such as Simisear and Froslass.

Roselia --> Froslass
(click me!!)

Froslass, while unable to switch into Water or Ground-types (which is something Roselia can't really do anyway, as it takes neutral damage, and Froslass can cripple most of them with Will-O-Wisp) gives you a Spikes setter and a spinblocker in one spot. Its Speed also doesn't make it as vulnerable to stuff like Stoutland and Simisear than Roselia, and both are threats your team struggles to switch into, which makes Froslass an overall better option. Lastly, Froslass acts as a secondary Fighting-types check for Aggron and Lycanroc and works extremely well with Eelektross and Mesprit, which give it more opportunities to come in and set Spikes.

Oricorio-G --> Swanna
(click me!!)

With the previous change, you don't need a spinblocker or just a Ghost-type in general as Froslass already does that and your team also lacks a Choice Scarf user, making it vulnerable to faster threats like +2 Combusken, Omastar, and even Bellossom. This is why I chose Choice Scarf Swanna. It's also capable of dealing with threats such as Modest Ludicolo and Victreebel under Rain and Sun respectively, both of them being capable of cleaning once Eel is slightly weakened. Choice Scarf Swanna is able to revenge kill the aforementioned threats and also gives you an emergency removal option. It can also act as a soft Fighting-type check, but don't recklessly switch it into Fighting-types Gurdurr as it could Knock its item off, which could hinder it and Hitmonchan and Primeape could hit it with Thunder Punch and Stone Edge respectively.

Minor changes

Adamant --> Jolly and Superpower --> Aqua Tail
CCAC1119-DBC8-46C7-9D15-2CFC7BAB9EDA.png
(click me!!)

While this change means that you sacrifice some power, it also gives you a, albeit one-time-switchin, switchin to Modest Choice Specs Aurorus capable of dealing with it. It's also useful in revenge killing scenarios, as the Speed also allows you to revenge kill opposing Adamant Aggron, Modest unboosted Omastar, and obviously the aforementioned Aurorus, which are hard for your team to deal with. Plus, you don't really need the added power with Spikes. Also, I think that Aqua Tail is way better here, as Aggron can easily pressure Gastrodon with Earthquake + Spikes and Aqua Tail allows Aggron to pressure Mudsdale much more effectively for Lycanroc.

Focus Punch --> Drain Punch
7FE61410-5CD5-4BB4-9C09-43204EE2BAA5.png
(click me!!)

Drain Punch gives you a more reliable way of pressuring Guzzlord, a threat your team struggles to switch into, and Audino, and also allows you to revenge kill Aurorus. Plus, it also grants Eelektross with some passive way of recovering, which it greatly appreciates. Honestly, Knock Off is a fine option here to cripple walls like Clefairy but I'd say that your team benefits way more from Eelektross having Drain Punch.

Calm Mind --> Defensive Stealth Rock
6DD2DC59-537F-44F5-B46C-E5968458BF5A.png
(click me!!)

This Mesprit set gives you a sturdy check to Fighting- and Ground-types such as Gurdurr, Primeape, Hitmonchan, and Alolan Dugtrio for both Aggron and Lycanroc, which especially struggle with Gurdurr as it can switch into both. This set also gives you an incredible Stealth Rock setter and since Aggron and Lycanroc invite in Fighting- and Ground-types, this gives Mesprit even more chances to set Stealth Rocks. Next, Mesprit completes the VoltTurn core with Eelektross, generating plenty of momentum for your team. It works especially good here as Aggron and Lycanroc can deal with what Mesprit invites in, like Articuno, Alolan Sandslash, Skuntank, and Guzzlord. Finally, this set gives one of your Pokémon a second chance to do their job thanks to Healing Wish, making it a solid utility option.

This is it, hope you enjoyed reading this and liked my changes n_n

CCAC1119-DBC8-46C7-9D15-2CFC7BAB9EDA.png66B0BBDB-9FE5-4032-A752-9F0754D765AD.png1746362BFFC84E-41F1-4D9C-AF6D-848FA9DA1FC2.png612508D9-D978-44B6-BE05-278F7B651259.png174637
(click on the sprites for the importable!!)

Last edited:
Gum, thank you for your contribution.
I tried to use the team, it performed great, better than OG. It's hard to say which team i like the best. I've been toying with all three, swapping out team members. I enjoy good descriptions like you gave me. II've pulled of some amazing cleans with Lycanroc. Did not know that the Lilligant ban changed the meta so much, although i do remeber i often lost on the spot when liligant got a chance to buff.
I have to repeat myself, this thread helped my teambuilding greatly.

I've been considering signing up for tutoring, and will probably do so :)

PS (I've been playing quite a bit of "MIRRORS" with this team lately :) it's nice to see i often get the upper hand since i know the teams well)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)