AG Spotlight: Mega Rayquaza

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Lol just noticed this article now, but can I somehow be credited as most of the contents from this article are reminiscent of the AG Mega Ray analyses that was put on the smogdex (QC members that corrected the analyses can also be credited too I find)

anto?

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Lol just noticed this article now, but can I somehow be credited as most of the contents from this article are reminiscent of the AG Mega Ray analyses that was put on the smogdex (QC members that corrected the analyses can also be credited too I find)

anto?
Or maybe link the analyses?
I don't see the point in crediting you if the only thing that is identical to the analysis is the set itself when, although the paragraphs might sound similar to the analysis, the article was written entirely by TheTiksiBranch.

E: not trying to sound rude btw

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Out of curiosity, why isnt there nothing mentioned about Specs m-ray ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)