A taste of battle: Will be back ... someday [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please get a Salamence ?
I deposited a lvl 10 demale Magikarp with the message rufus drumknott.
My IGN is Nb.

Thank you very much.

Hi there, could I request the Porygon2 please? I've deposited a level 15 male Magikarp, my IGN is Steve and the message is "rufus drumknott". I know I'm a little off your likely times online so it may be a while before you can send it, hopefully it won't be sniped! Thank you in advance, this is a fantastic giveaway thread.

EDIT: Received, thank you very much! :-)

Last edited:
Can we do a direct trade for the Porygon 2?
My IGN is Giacomo, FC is: 0619 - 5513 - 2532

I've added you already, thanks in advance!

Could I please get a Salamence ?
I deposited a lvl 10 demale Magikarp with the message rufus drumknott.
My IGN is Nb.

Thank you very much.
Sent, enjoy.

Hi there, could I request the Porygon2 please? I've deposited a level 15 male Magikarp, my IGN is Steve and the message is "rufus drumknott". I know I'm a little off your likely times online so it may be a while before you can send it, hopefully it won't be sniped! Thank you in advance, this is a fantastic giveaway thread.
Since these are levelled-up, they're seldom sniped as long as you set the level, so no worries. Found your Magikarp and sent.

Can we do a direct trade for the Porygon 2?
My IGN is Giacomo, FC is: 0619 - 5513 - 2532

I've added you already, thanks in advance!
I've already reserved it for you! You just have to find me when I'm online. The OP details the times you can catch me for a direct trade.

Can I have the Salamence, please?
My ign is Dario, i have put a FEMALE level 41 Magikarp, with message: rufus drumknott

Thanks a lot if you can pick it up!

Can I have the Salamence, please?
My ign is Dario, i have put a FEMALE level 41 Magikarp, with message: rufus drumknott

Thanks a lot if you can pick it up!
Sent, enjoy.

Might put up something new later in the day, but I'm pretty tired right now, so I might just leave it til tomorrow. I'll still send out any Porygon2s if you use the GTS though.

Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I need to hear about when you plan to pick up your Clefairy within 24 hours. emperior09, I'd like a definite time for when you can be around during my times of availability.

Dude looks like it is difficult for us to be online at the same time. I will be online in around 5 hours and for the next 5 hours after I go online. If you cant be online at that time, I will put a magikarp on GTS

Dude looks like it is difficult for us to be online at the same time. I will be online in around 5 hours and for the next 5 hours after I go online. If you cant be online at that time, I will put a magikarp on GTS
I won't be around then. Please put up a Magikarp on the GTS.

Added Gallade as today's mon. I probably won't be able to distribute any today though, except maybe by GTS if I get home early.

Thanks for hosting this! Can we do a direct trade for the Porygon 2? My IGN is Xxpapaya, and my FC is 0490-7405-5558 . I live in GMT+8 as well, and I'm adding you right now :). I should be online for the next 4 hours or so, but I should be online around 12pm-10pm-ish.

Thanks for hosting this! Can we do a direct trade for the Porygon 2? My IGN is Xxpapaya, and my FC is 0490-7405-5558 . I live in GMT+8 as well, and I'm adding you right now :). I should be online for the next 4 hours or so, but I should be online around 12pm-10pm-ish.
I'll trade with you tomorrow, then. I won't be around tonight. Reserved.

I won't be around then. Please put up a Magikarp on the GTS.

Added Gallade as today's mon. I probably won't be able to distribute any today though, except maybe by GTS if I get home early.

I've put a level 10 Female Magikarp, IGN is Giacomo, message is "Drumknott"

Thanks for your patience :)

Ok, I've put a level 1 japanese female magikarp on gts, with message rufus drumknott, my IGN is Dario
Thanks in advance and thanks a lot for this giveaway

Hey rufus I REALLY wanted that Clefairy, can I have it, please?

(Having free GTS I have deposited a level 25 female Magikarp, asking for ANY Clefairy as I don't know its level, message is "Drumknott", if you want, it would be awesome if you could send me that Clefairy)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)